Dictionary meaning of 12oz

UPS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i was just asking if anyone could scan a copy of that undercover issue i think with the character painting on the front. It had a piece that i lost a picture of i have found through the net alot of my hold pieces but that was one of my favorites and i dont got a flick. Some burgundy wildstyle with a white outline. Tdee was the man with undercover, he disappeared also.

Yeah i was then he did one like that also but hit me up and i said do what you do. I remember those days like yesterday he actually came down to the City once when he was doing that mag he brought Saber and Just from nasa, and them with me and Crayone and Tense hit some spots got a nice chase story. We rocked a nice illegal production lost all photos. That was the first time i met saber also and one of the first times he came to the bay. Good times. Early nineties before saber moved down here.

Last time i seen Tdee. He started rocking that 3dee style. With kaws sub and those guys.

T;5978906']Before Brickslayers. I was honored to be in a couple of those mags rit there. 12 oz was ahead of the mag curve' date=' then just stopped. Still ahead of the Internets curve still.[/quote']

not for nothing, but the peices you have in those issues always stuck out to me. i'm seriously not getting on your dick or anything, but at that time i was blown away by it. most of the stuff i was seeing in 96' (that wasn't local) was all FX crew. i'm not saying anything bad about that, but it was all legals by the same people. the internet hadn't really jumped out yet, and i rarely saw magazines come my way. when 12oz came out, it's what really flipped my lid. you, joker, twist, east, king 157, felon, os gemeos, emit and sub, space, and so on and so on. those magazines are the reason i've followed graffiti for about 15 years now.

if people want, i'll flick some images from the pages and post them up. i don't know how many of you ever got to see them, that's why i'm offering.

I hope the word spreads like a frat party and i can just let girls in, We have rules around here, no tits no enter without atleast a couple or i know you but you have to have booze. But usually u get the fail anyways and tell one of my friends im an asshole. Owner of the house = hide from door and blame it on my friends. Cars are in garage no worries.

Let the fun begin.