• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UPS!

Dictionary meaning of 12oz

Ok, so if you cracked open a Dictionary and looked up 12ozProphet

What would it say?

(props to anyone who makes a good one)

12ozProphet: (n) 1.An internet site started as a forum for graffiti writers and observers to come toghter and share photographs. However it is now a seispool of alcoholics, insomniacs, E-thug trash talkers, threads about female body parts, pictures of Cats with horrible grammer, pictures of people FAIling, Myspace kids with too much time on their hands even for myspace, Not being able to sleep, drinking too much, wheter or not youd ''bang'' a female, random nonsense, fake dateing websites, Teams of people with no corelation but a social problem, and Many desperate sad people trying to achieve ''props'' by makeing funny statments.2. However it is still the greatest website youll ever find, full of the funniest people, biggest assholes, and pics of Boobies(and redheads:p )

Also see: Addictions, Failure, Oontz, and Graffiti forums

Ok fuckers. How about pictures youd see next to 12oz in the dictionary?

2468.jpg

90803040_9176bf2572_o.jpg

362633103_0da1b8e915_b.jpg

8fo4jtt.jpg

244_fanning_dakota_100406.jpg

30.gif

18_10_2007_0028481001192653213_alex.jpg

Kfc_Runner-1.jpg

6kzmknn.jpg

0_22_350_WarrenJeffs.jpg

DSC02014.jpg

1157614275643.jpg

4ms32u0.jpg

4vi74go.jpg

absolutneon1.jpg

1pbj.gif

overdose_2.jpg

mskpanoalleynewyy1.jpg

DSCN3490.jpg

really-gay-costume.jpg

Ok, so if you cracked open a Dictionary and looked up 12ozProphet

What would it say?

(props to anyone who makes a good one)

12ozProphet: (n) 1.An internet site started as a forum for graffiti writers and observers to come toghter and share photographs. However it is now a seispool of alcoholics, insomniacs, E-thug trash talkers, threads about female body parts, pictures of Cats with horrible grammer, pictures of people FAIling, Myspace kids with too much time on their hands even for myspace, Not being able to sleep, drinking too much, wheter or not youd ''bang'' a female, random nonsense, fake dateing websites, Teams of people with no corelation but a social problem, and Many desperate sad people trying to achieve ''props'' by makeing funny statments.2. However it is still the greatest website youll ever find, full of the funniest people, biggest assholes, and pics of Boobies(and redheads:p )

Also see: Addictions, Failure, Oontz, and Graffiti forums

There is too much to fucking edit on this. Not only is most of it wrong, but fuck....YOU NEED A FUCKING DICTIONARY.

Learn how to spell (and come correct with grammar) before you try to come on here and be witty.

P.S. Nobody wants you in Team Sleep Problems, nobody wants you in Channel Zero....go back to the yard, faggot.

Sorry to hijack, I was looking for some lame graffiti pictures for a dance n graff montage when I came across this gem.

Some kid trying to educate people.

http://www-atdp.berkeley.edu/Studentpages/cflores/y.html

picture2.jpg

This image is just a drawing that was made for fun. I think that it is really good.

picture1.jpg

There are other people that just know how to start the whole process by color. They sketch with color and they like using colors better than pencils and other thing. The image above is one example.

And my favorite...

leks.gif

Here are other forms of graffiti. some of them are like the one above you can't really understand it.

you remember when the definition on here was something stupid that made fun of seeking and someone else? that was way back though

connect one is great

Guest shai_hulud

That third one is on hit.

I wonder if I know that guy. Berkeley is a small town.

year of the fail continues

you tried to be witty but you were way off base, and your joke delivery sucked

i cant believe this

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now