The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Drove to Scabs to get some food.

Shame some young buttsucking piece of shit is polluting the nearby air though just right of frame and is lucky I chose not to immortalise him in Ch 0s archives

image.jpg

Fuck yeah! Clock tower in the background. Good memories from that part of Scabs as a yout.

This is where I currently "live".

Went to Scabs but the carparks were all full as there is some events going on there but I can always walk there as something to do as the surf isnt good enough to move My 80kg (plus weight of the world on My shoulders) ass. Last night I could almost smell the venereal diseases of the tourist van people in the South Scabs carpark so I came back to the safety of My Boulevard haunt.

Plus I am as tall as Observation City on My dune here perspective wise.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4
  • Props 1

15 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Looks amazing! Def upgraded since when I was there in the 90’s. No skatepark around back then, that’s for sure. All the Norfolk Island pine everywhere are pretty sweet.

Yeah Yeah it's pretty good anything is I'm pulling a full George Thorogood and am drinking alone yet this is the last beer I can afford for today.

Nine years ago today I woke up in the castle in the Queens bed so this is pretty shit via comparison

image.jpg

• Like 3

Scabs is like I imagine Miami to be. Lots of fake people poseurs plastic injected females and pretend tough guys along with every tourist that visits.

I can only endure so much of it and the bullshit meaningless conversations I hear passively here along with every loud motorbiker in the state coming here to pose before I have to bail. With this said I had an incredible conversation with a 70 something year old retiree earlier today which gives a nice comparison to facilitate such judgements.

Yet yeah it is shit compared to waking up in the Queens bed of a legit castle prior to making art and getting them to drive Me back to Prague whilst I mended a friendship between two women whom had fallen out due to business coming between them (instead of Me woah!).

• Like 1

and to give it example of the conversation I had earlier today whereby we were discussing 100 year plus integration plans to facilitate the transition towards utopia whereby the melting pot of differing people in Australia could come together as one United nation as opposed to  The standard "how much do you earn what do you work as where do you live and what can I get out of you?" type conversations you held amongst the general populous.

Pint #3 I change to tiger because the big fuckoff Tiger behind Me loves to chase and eat the legs of chickenshit fools I shine My lazer onto.

I now realise why I poison Myself with drugs as I exist in a fucked up world full of idiots and with taking drugs I get closer to their lower vibrational frequency of existence.

Probably doesn't help that I see how crime pays and have it rubbed in My face but what chance does the young girl in this image have of not getting corrupted and fucked up or over by some selfish cunt of a man?

image.jpg

• Like 3

And one more given I no longer care about tomorrow like these girls who shall be saggy skinned ink blots (I will quote and paraphrase the look of tattooed women in the nursing home given it was way better described in that tome than Me after 5 beers).

Fuck it if I keep getting held to higher degrees of accountability than the rest of the society I inhabit whilst they profiteer from their crimes against love. I can always revert to poison as Mauler the oriGINator of Team Alco if only to poison those who seek to feed from My suffering as I become numb to it all.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Note "WAR" to To me is an acronym for West Australian Retirement yet I'm tired of viewing and listening to the bullshit I see around me primarily in the form of some make-believe arbitrary figure designates my ability To indulge in capitalism and a society which all those around me perpetrate and manipulate upon me

201509254326P9250539.jpeg

IMG_4216.jpeg

IMG_1293.jpeg

IMG_5957.jpeg

Edited by Mauler5150
context
  • Like 2