NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
NY pizza spots have been talked about here a couple times and I have always repped L&B Spumoni Gardens in BK as the best pizza and sadly I have to say that they have been replaced... I had Spumoni Friday night and this Sat morning and all I can say is this is my new number one spot!!!!! If you go try a slice of the round but get a square pie, trust me when I say it will be like nothing you have ever had before!!!

179997_1862485801510_1221905352_32239587_1227341_n.jpg

168579_1862574163719_1221905352_32239815_2327854_n.jpg

i really just tried to bite my monitor!!

i prolly wont b in the city until the summer but im definitly checking this place out...

i prolly wont b in the city until the summer but im definitly checking this place out...

If you do try and get there at like 11:30-11:45 so you're in line before they open if you just roll in I heard 2hr wait times are the norm which before I went there I said was crazy but after having it Id have no problem waiting...

I was gonna say that looks like good pizza. I have an eye and taste for good pizza. Then I noticed the Di Fara sign. And I realized, hell yeah that's good fuckin pizza. That shit is some of the best.

NY pizza spots have been talked about here a couple times and I have always repped L&B Spumoni Gardens in BK as the best pizza and sadly I have to say that they have been replaced... I had Spumoni Friday night and this Sat morning and all I can say is this is my new number one spot!!!!! If you go try a slice of the round but get a square pie, trust me when I say it will be like nothing you have ever had before!!!

i have not herd something this crazy in a LONG time... i cant imagine anything being better then the Gardens...and i travel ALOT...

i dont even wanna try this spot cuz if its true my whole shit is gonna be fucked up!

• Like 1

patsy's, spanish harlem, off 116th, slices still less than $2.00, (maybe like $1.50) still the best imo.

Patsy's is good no doubt but not the best. When I get Patsy's I stack 2 pieces on top of each other and eat 2 at a time cause they are so thin... LOL

Grimaldi's in BK and Lombardi's in Manhattan are both real close to Patsy's IMO..

i have not herd something this crazy in a LONG time... i cant imagine anything being better then the Gardens...and i travel ALOT...

i dont even wanna try this spot cuz if its true my whole shit is gonna be fucked up!

The Gardens have been my shit for 10yrs now... Damn near every time I come to NY that has been my first stop off the plane but it was seriously the changing of the guard... :lol:

Di Faras is THAT good...

Patsy's is good no doubt but not the best. When I get Patsy's I stack 2 pieces on top of each other and eat 2 at a time cause they are so thin... LOL

Grimaldi's in BK and Lombardi's in Manhattan are both real close to Patsy's IMO..

Hahaha , yea son, I love how Patsy's makes em paper thin, but now I gotta try your method, damn good idea.

nicked off hurt you bad blog any views

“It’s amazing how in this online world we live in that Facebook has become a writers bench of sorts, loads of random people you never met before in your life suddenly want to become your friend, in the vain hope that somehow you may hook up with them in Guadalajara or Palermo and paint.

Its also amazing how you get once legendary train crews from New York having pages where fans can access rare photos and crew shots from a time long gone by. It also seems that if you email these oldskool people enough & tag them in enough pictures that theyre not even in, and give them a shout on a piece, you can now become part of that very crew!!

Which begs the question: what does being in a crew actually mean in this digital age? If all of a sudden you are now in a New York crew that stopped painting trains in the 80s, with a bunch of guys you never met before, who risked their lives and a whole heap of violence just to get up, where they stood up for each other and could count on each other through thick and thin?

These guys know nothing about you. You rep a crew in another country, they don’t know whether you actually have a back history, you could be some sort of internet revisionist who convinces people you are the best thing in your country since sliced bread. Does it not weaken the reputation and history of a crew if suddenly a bunch of guys around the world who weren’t there, who didnt take the lumps and bumps and couldn’t even survive in that environment are putting it up??

I think these crews should capitalise on this desperation and introduce a membership fee system, the more crews you put up the more you pay. Set up a Paypal scheme and rep away, even if you dont do shit other than chat online you can still be down with some of the biggest names in New York history for a modest annual fee!!!”

179997_1862485801510_1221905352_32239587_1227341_n.jpg

168579_1862574163719_1221905352_32239815_2327854_n.jpg

WOW! Read about this place a few weeks ago in the Daily News. Going to be on my To Do List very soon! Heard the wait is bonkers though...