Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i dont understand how that gatorade isn't spilling out, is it frozen? half full? we may never know.

You can tell by the amount of shine of white on the bottle it is less full than one thinks. I imagine it was probably down to just less than would spill out over the lip of the edge and the depth of the bottle.

Not that this warranted any sort of answer.

I just am drunk.

well, i have been thinkin a lot about how i really can not stand the upcoming election.

i have been thinkin a lot about free will and deterministic universes.

what else...

i also came up with an argument for infinite planes of existence and consciousness based on the law of the excluded middle.

ummm, i realized whiskey is a very clear drunk, but with that slight tinge of anger i miss a lot.

it is late and i want to blow something up.

mehh.

dilemma

i've had like my 200th shirt company contact me to do a design,

now i need the money, but i don't like designing stuff for companies, cause they want what they want, and i like doing my own

so maybe i should just open my own shirt company? or just see if someone will compromise with me and just sell my design.

blah

Guest shai_hulud
you still workin on that?

Let's just say it's gonna be harder than I expected it to be.

I was gonna use Rockbox, but there's nothing in the .zip for the 4th gen iPod package I downloaded.

Oh, and I just got it at 4 pm.

dilemma

i've had like my 200th shirt company contact me to do a design,

now i need the money, but i don't like designing stuff for companies, cause they want what they want, and i like doing my own

so maybe i should just open my own shirt company? or just see if someone will compromise with me and just sell my design.

blah

double/triple what they're willing to pay and if they say yes you're gold. if not, nothing lost.

well except cash, but if thats not a factor, i think you might even be better off. exclusivity and shit..

shit dude, i'll sell my design for 20$ i don't care, it'll take me an hour most to design/edit with computer. but it's doing the words they want that's a bitch. whether photoshop/illustrator or graffiti style the way they want it

imma forget about that tonight, and work on something uber-cool like a new desktop background with Eva Mendez or something