soo today at the mall

coffie crave 7

well im just sharing my storie for you guys to enjoy just like i like to read about your weird days and encounters.Im no kid expert be she could walk and was my waste hight so idk thats a 4-7 yr old to me...and now my stories isn't true? because im a noob? by post count. i been on this site sence 2000 i lost my password a few times and thats why i have the same user name but all switched up.

but lets keep it on subject, i know people have some crazy holiday shopping stories.

Well, I'm just sharing my story for you guys to enjoy. I like to read about your weird encounters too. I'm not an expert on kids, but the kid could walk and was about waist height so I don't know. My story isn't true because I'm a noob? I've been on this site since 2000 but I lost my password a few times.

------------

Now for the questions...

How do you know the kid could walk if the mother was carrying it while breastfeeding?

And could you please tell me what, "Same username but all switched up" means?

If you switched it up, then it isn't the same.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's ok for breastfeeding moms to do the do where ever.

just part of nature. get over it.

it may be a part of life, but for gods sake, do it privately please. you know what else is part of nature? taking a shit, but i don't just pull up and drop trou to dook on the street when i feel the urge, i head to the nearest bathroom.

it may be a part of life, but for gods sake, do it privately please. you know what else is part of nature? taking a shit, but i don't just pull up and drop trou to dook on the street when i feel the urge, i head to the nearest bathroom.

This is the best analogy ever...i am going to use it next time i talk to one of those womans rights to breast feed chicks.

dook on the street..hahaha

well im just sharing my storie for you guys to enjoy just like i like to read about your weird days and encounters.Im no kid expert be she could walk and was my waste hight so idk thats a 4-7 yr old to me...and now my stories isn't true? because im a noob? by post count. i been on this site sence 2000 i lost my password a few times and thats why i have the same user name but all switched up.

but lets keep it on subject, i know people have some crazy holiday shopping stories.

god i fucking hate you...