Pop Pop Pop (Part.2)

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was walked to the store to get some shit earlier.

as i was catching a tag on a dumpster some gangster dude says

" aye homie, why does you shit drip like that" i just said it just does.

he was so amazed. i thought he was ganna start some shit about tagging on his hood and shit.

why do northern cali and southern cali mexicans not get along. i never hear about blacks from l.a. saying fuck blacks from oakland

why do northern cali mexicans use more black slang and wear rocawear & fubu, and surenos talk more like cholos. i notice many nortenos are allied with blacks whereas down south the trece's hate blacks. probably has something to do with La eMe historically hating blacks and nortenos being at odd with La eMe

why do northern cali and southern cali mexicans not get along. i never hear about blacks from l.a. saying fuck blacks from oakland

why do northern cali mexicans use more black slang and wear rocawear & fubu, and surenos talk more like cholos. i notice many nortenos are allied with blacks whereas down south the trece's hate blacks. probably has something to do with La eMe historically hating blacks and nortenos being at odd with La eMe

why is jadakiss as hard as it gets?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zcNujMV-2iQ