The Ten Secrets towards a Personal Attractiveness

Dawood

I've actually had dudes (here on 12 oz.)tell me they liked me better when I was a drunk madman spraying college football players in the eyes with krylon banner red. Dude said to me "Dawood what happened, you used to be fun to hang out with" Like I'm supposed to abandon my kids, Leave my wife, close my business and go back to being a semi homeless asshole who gets lit, writes on everything, sleeps on countless beds of strange women and beats up skateboarders for an occupation so I can be fun to hang out with again... I did that for years and it's a low paying job with few benefits.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that trying to follow these guidelines makes you fake or insincere; by striving to live in a better way and improve your attitude when dealing with others, you will become a sincerely better person.

And who gives a shit if it says something about being muslim? What if it said that truly listening to others and being polite were the mark of a good christian or buddhist instead? I don't care what someone's motivation is... if they're trying to make the world a better place for everyone by improving the way thet they live and interact with others, they're cool with me.

We'd all be a lot better off if everyone started to be concious about these things instead of acting so fucking selfish all the time.

Harvey, everytime I see your name it reminds me of that dude...the white rapper from the 80's nobody remembers...hold on...google.....

dude is off the radar. I can't find him. I forget his name, Not Serch...anyone remember that guy?

Ok, found him...his name was Tony D. He had that harvey Wallbanger joint back in the

80's

tonyd.jpg

i cant afford to give people gifts...

you probably give people gifts all the time, you just don't notice it. a gift doesn't have to be a material object that needs your paycheck to survive. a gift could be anything from a handshake to a hello, from a moment of laughter to a moment of sympathy. everyday you give people a gift (hopefully) by being who you are. that is why taking into mind what dawood posted, and what a couple others are saying on here, can be a bigger gift to others as well as yourself.

let me use a corny example, that relates to graff culture. say it's a sunday, and you call up three of your friends. they come to your place, and you all sit at a table and have a blackbook session. right there you gave them the gift of motivation. you didn't really drop a dime, and chances are you all walked away with something.

so don't think of a gift as something that comes from your pocket. it goes a lot further than that.