OIF/OEF Picture Superthread (Read Before Posting)

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got an aimpoint m2 w/larue cantilever mount on my rock river entry tac (US prop markeed receiver) that has a larue 7.0 rail, m962 surefire and a vertical foregrip. im in the market for pvs7's. as soon as i stumble on a deal on them, where the guy is quitting guns to go jet skiing or something, i want an IR laser. mainly because uncle sam makes it so damn hard to own one, although i dont think there are any real legal restrictions to civilian ownership other than contractors wont sell to the public. i imagine pretty soon all night vision and accessories will be banned.

the harder he makes it for civies to own it, the more gun nuts want the stuff!

where i live the department of natural resources made it illegal for being in possession of a rifle capable of taking a deer while also possessing night vision. they didn't really need to make it a law, the DNR just can just make up rules for "hunting" that could be applied to other shit

Why are the flags on the uniforms always on backwards? I asked my uncle who was in Desert Storm and he had no idea.

the kabalistic idol worshipping greedy arrogant wealthy families that own banks and manipulate the world's economy has taken over your country's military and is making it do all that it doesnt stand for.

flipping the flag as a sign that your army no longer serves the american people.

yes, they've reached that far.

Why are the flags on the uniforms always on backwards? I asked my uncle who was in Desert Storm and he had no idea.

because it's on the right shoulder. when it's on the righthand side, you put a backwards patch on.

same with stickers of flags that are on busses, trains, taxis, or government cars -- the sticker on the righthand side is backwards.

it's supposed to simulate what a flag would look like. if you're holding the flag and running, or a flag on your car, it will blow towards you, and the righthand side of the flag will look "backwards"