OIF/OEF Picture Superthread (Read Before Posting)

WorldBench

Begin the hate!

Remember OPSEC (Operation Security)

Do not post pictures, information, etc that is Confidential, Secret, Incriminating, Etc.

Do not post any fictional information

Do not make up theories or stories.

I know there's other people who were in the service here, so post up.

OIF III/IV

Me on a .50 Cal shooting stuff up in Southern Iraq

me50caldp2.jpg

Picture of British LSAVs I took in 2005

aaslvcg2.jpg

M1117 ASV from one of our Gun Truck Units

asvm1117bw7.jpg

Entering a Camp in Southern Iraq with Civilian Vehicles

enteringbaseab7.jpg

All Pictures Copyright 2007 By Me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

having a blast?

maybe he didn't get to go kill innocent people like some did, because of the orders they follow. like that case of some guy shoot up a room full of woman and children because his commander told him to.

I'm not in the army and i will never be, but if any superior status soldier on an armed squad would tell me to do something like that that i'll shoot the life out of him.

but of course the US army takes you on a journey of mind conditioning that teaches you to be submissive and that's why most of innocent people get slaughtered, because of mindless youngsters following orders.

sorry for my question, dont answer it.

such a condescending prick. dude forgot ONE -ing at the end of a word and you jump all on his meat rack with a whole paragraph crying about it. I swear you'd get beat up in real life on a regular basis if you applied the same attitude in life as you do on the internet.

daveygravey, I understand your neanderthal-man type ideology causes physical violence to be your natural first reaction (after grunting) to various complicated emotions you may feel... but in real life your crazy fundamentalist beliefs also wouldn’t go over so well with certain people, plus I know for a fact that its harder to fight in a pretty little man dress with a 3 foot long beard. It also makes your escape a little more tricky, given the inevitable tripping over the man dress, then it gets caught up on a chain link fence, its just a mess. If you are a few dozen pounds overweight it gets even more complicated. But this isn’t real life, so no worries.

even though i frequently agree with a lot of what you say, you just lost any ability to argue or receive credit as a rational thinking individual.

I’m more on here for my own amusement than trying to get people to take me seriously, so its all good. Do you disagree with the agility one has in the dishdasha? (the guys who keep it a few inches off the ground and wear sneakers make out slightly better, but not too much better). Or was it my inference that Islam is comparable to the various pre-homoerectus species? I was using a little hyperbole, but its really not that far from the mark in a lot of countries. I have had a completely different opinion on it in the past and actually try to keep an open mind about it, but the more I learn and see the harder that is to do. I take it you are at Monterey or something? Give it time.

ha. i do agree the man dress is not the most effective ninja-wear available, but it exists for a reason--airing out your balls when its hot as fuck.

i'm at ft lewis. we've got a similar school to the DLI in monterrey. mine's only a 10 month.

the more i learn about islam, the less i like it--the more i learn of the arabic language the more similarities to extreme christianity (which i'm quite familiar with). i don't like it one bit...

i'm not offended that you throw that shit in there, its that its unnecessary to the conversation and ultimately serves no purpose other than insult.

the only reason i come in cross fire is for the laughs, if i try and take it serious i end up pissed off...

Guest R@ndomH3ro
this is the first time I have noticed this thread. i do not come into crossfire that much. When i get the pics posting problem i have fixed, i will post some up. I also will be over there is Jan and will post pics as i take them.

MSG CILONE

Damn MASTER SERGEANT!!!!!

when you going to retire? HAHA