DrunkERRZZZ THearrrzz ONNNNERZZZ

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When i am shitfaced the last thing i think about is getting on 12oz.

But when i am drunk i come on here and type alright because i have a spell check on Firefox.

If I was younger I'd totally feel like a fucking loser if I spent just about every night on the internet.

But I'm older and have a familly and shit so I at least have an excuse to chill at home and kick back beers on the internet all night. Like a loser... but not.

And because I'm older, I still wouldn't even know how to use a spell check if I had one. no/spelling nazi.

If I was younger I'd totally feel like a fucking loser if I spent just about every night on the internet.

But I'm older and have a familly and shit so I at least have an excuse to chill at home and kick back beers on the internet all night. Like a loser... but not.

And because I'm older, I still wouldn't even know how to use a spell check if I had one. no/spelling nazi.

word, usually im never home at a friends house which is the spot so theres always people there. And his laptop gets signal from a neighbor or something so everyone checks there myspace, looks shit up, watchings skate videos, listens to music and i check the OZ.

yeah its dope, big 4 bedroom bachelor pad. Only 2 bedrooms being used so if you pull a breeezy you can handle it in one of the empty rooms. Then on weekends we never tell people theres a party there but mass amount of people show up and party, pretty cool.

yeah its dope, big 4 bedroom bachelor pad. Only 2 bedrooms being used so if you pull a breeezy you can handle it in one of the empty rooms. Then on weekends we never tell people theres a party there but mass amount of people show up and party, pretty cool.

Well my homies house was only 2 bedrooms, but one of them had a spare matress on the floor which came in handy for smashing bitches, without making a mess where he sleeps. :biglaugh:

So I guess your homies spot's more baller. You win.

Archived