Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CILONE/SK

DrunkERRZZZ THearrrzz ONNNNERZZZ

Here is the thread yto post all the drunkerzz shit theat you want when you are the drunkeerrrzzzzzxz

bitchhheezxzzz

yeah dude, we've got our thread for that. i'll probably be making in appearance in it sometime in the next couple hours.

fail.

Team Alco thread is for drunken debauchery.

Fuck you noob, You are mad that I am post pics of your mom and dogs.

When i am shitfaced the last thing i think about is getting on 12oz.

But when i am drunk i come on here and type alright because i have a spell check on Firefox.

the reason these threads are all doomed to failure is that you never want to search for "the drunk thread" to post in CAUSE YOUR DRUNK. drunk people cant work the serach function.

the reason these threads are all doomed to failure is that you never want to search for "the drunk thread" to post in CAUSE YOUR DRUNK. drunk people cant work the serach function.

man when im sober i cant work the search button.

When i am shitfaced the last thing i think about is getting on 12oz.

But when i am drunk i come on here and type alright because i have a spell check on Firefox.

If I was younger I'd totally feel like a fucking loser if I spent just about every night on the internet.

But I'm older and have a familly and shit so I at least have an excuse to chill at home and kick back beers on the internet all night. Like a loser... but not.

And because I'm older, I still wouldn't even know how to use a spell check if I had one. no/spelling nazi.

If I was younger I'd totally feel like a fucking loser if I spent just about every night on the internet.

But I'm older and have a familly and shit so I at least have an excuse to chill at home and kick back beers on the internet all night. Like a loser... but not.

And because I'm older, I still wouldn't even know how to use a spell check if I had one. no/spelling nazi.

word, usually im never home at a friends house which is the spot so theres always people there. And his laptop gets signal from a neighbor or something so everyone checks there myspace, looks shit up, watchings skate videos, listens to music and i check the OZ.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now