Vampiric Tendencies

hatetown

Oct. 23, 2007, 7:25PM

Woman stabs tied-up lover to drink his blood

Associated Press

MESA, Ariz. — A woman who stabbed her tied-up lover so she could drink his blood has been sentenced to 10 years in prison. Tiffany Sutton told Maricopa County Superior Court Judge David Udall that she was sorry for the incident and said she never meant to hurt anyone, but received the stiff sentence anyway after he called the crime especially heinous.

Sutton, 24, pleaded guilty to aggravated assault in August. She was arrested by Tempe police in February after she repeatedly stabbed her lover during an alcohol- and drug-fueled sexual tryst.

According to police reports, the victim, 46-year-old Robert McDaniel, agreed to be tied up during sex but became alarmed and asked to be untied when Sutton pulled out a knife and said she liked to drink blood. Sutton then attacked him, slicing his leg, puncturing his arm, shoulder and back and cutting his neck and stomach. When he escaped, she chased him with a pickax.

Sutton's attorney, Elizabeth Houck, told the judge at Tuesday's hearing that she suffers from a personality disorder that causes instability and has taken responsibility for her actions, according to the East Valley Tribune.

Houck wrote in a sentencing memo that prison records show Sutton thought she was a vampire for the first several weeks she was in jail.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/5239261.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is why you don't let strange goth women with fake fangs bring you home for a night of hot "hot sex"... this is why you just pee blood in her butt in some alley and catch a tag for the next guy they manage to pick up to see and be out...

24 is well over 18 homie. Where do you get that this nigga was a predator? What are you talking about?

yeah...24 is over 18....but this guy was 22 years older than her...shouldnt he be fuckin around with someone more his age?

i get predator cause obviously girl was fucked up in the head....and im sure dude already knew that.

yeah...24 is over 18....but this guy was 22 years older than her...shouldnt he be fuckin around with someone more his age?

i get predator cause obviously girl was fucked up in the head....and im sure dude already knew that.

Dawgs trust... when you're 46 you're not gonna be looking for a broad your own age.

You'll be lookin at the 24 year olds. That's not sick or twisted, it's human nature.

Sick and twisted would be if it was a little girl. 24 aint "little girl" status in anybodies book.

And so what if the bitch was nutty. Like you never banged a nutty broad in your life, come on now. And I seriously doubt dude expected her to pull a knife and start shanking him. He was thinking about that sweet unwrinkled pussy and non sagging titties he was about to dive into.

Dawgs trust... when you're 46 you're not gonna be looking for a broad your own age.

You'll be lookin at the 24 year olds. That's not sick or twisted, it's human nature.

Sick and twisted would be if it was a little girl. 24 aint "little girl" status in anybodies book.

And so what if the bitch was nutty. Like you never banged a nutty broad in your life, come on now. And I seriously doubt dude expected her to pull a knife and start shanking him. He was thinking about that sweet unwrinkled pussy and non sagging titties he was about to dive into.

real talk....when im 46 i want to be married and settled down....not look like a pervert chasing some 24 yr old poon...

i mean it is human nature to wanna hit some 24 yr old poon...but if you wanna hit it so bad to the point where youre gonna find a girl with mental issues...thats on you...

i'll admit ive fucked some nutty/crazy females before...

but fuck i regret that....

maybe dude wasnt expecting to get stabbed...but with crazy bitches you never know whats gonna happen...remember that movie fatal attraction...

well....shit like that happens in real life too...

ex of a crazy bitch like that in real life:

the astronaut bitch that drove 3 days in diapers to kill her lovers wife...

mental issues.

Archived