MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Does anyone get the problem of sometimes when you fill mops up with thinned paint and then say you leave it out for a while and then the nib gets hardened up because of the paint. Then the next time you use it, it won't write quite the same way? I just use chalkboard eraser for the nib. There's a cap for it, but it doesnt quite work. Any other suggestions besides getting a better cap for it?

Can't use felt/chalk board erasers with

paint. Only ink. Got switch it out for a mop.

Sorry. No way around it.

I suggest kiwis.

Good luck.

i agree. the chalkboard erasers arent as good as they say, even with the thinnest ink and oink/grog/do em dirty etc.

i like using regular shoe polish mops

Kiwis with paint is okay? or just kiwi with ink?

Kiwi works with Ink or Paint.

Exceptionally well!

Felt is for ink only.

Works REALLY well for ink, if you do it right.

Pentels... I still stand by them being an classic

white pen that has been discontinued. So what

you might have gotten was a dried out old one.

Maybe.

i love mr.black in, i cant speak on how it stands up to the buff, but i have shit on unpainted metal that is atleast 4 months old and it hasint faded a bit. i put it there to see how it would hold up to the buff but there never tried to clean it.

and my lincon+mrblack mix seeps through 3 layers of paint, so i dont know why there markers would suck,based on the fact they are filled with good ink.

kinda saw that one coming but then again that kinda go with most nibs like that. plus i never keep the regulator valve in anything i get, even kwiki's unless i fill it with ink (ie: the red one i have)

and the whole putting a piece of shirt cloth over the foam on a kwiki i think asdf posted i could be wrong, is the fucking way to go...