MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i know there was like a full page on this but i still dont understand how them white out pens work, how do you get drips from them, and how do you refill em? any help?

White out pens drip because of the small metal ball, or the tip. The drips are sexy. You just unscrew the top where the tip is, just like any other marker, but some brands are different, so you'll have to figure that out yourself.

i just got some paint from the store but to my dismay it was latex instead of oil based, meaning that it is fairly water soluble. what are some ways to make it harder to get off after it dries... i know this is starting to get into junobo's area but i dont plan on making a competing product, just something i can use

i just got some paint from the store but to my dismay it was latex instead of oil based, meaning that it is fairly water soluble. what are some ways to make it harder to get off after it dries... i know this is starting to get into junobo's area but i dont plan on making a competing product, just something i can use

No it's not. Mine and Junobo's paints are both oil based. Latex paint sucks, not really anything you can do with it. Get some Obnix, Junobo, or return that paint. Latex is good for rollers and nothing else.....

Man, only just last year we'd give ShaunRFC shit for advertisising DED on here and now, fucking everyones doing it. Willgood, if you wanna spend money, buy some shit made for graff, if not, rack some enamal bucket paint and thin it out.

No it's not. Mine and Junobo's paints are both oil based. Latex paint sucks, not really anything you can do with it. Get some Obnix, Junobo, or return that paint. Latex is good for rollers and nothing else.....

OBNIX??? is that what your paint is called?

i know there was like a full page on this but i still dont understand how them white out pens work, how do you get drips from them, and how do you refill em? any help?

i didnt get any drips with stock white out, i got some thin ghetto krink and put it in there. drips sexy like.

as for allthewrongwords, ill get some to you soon. i need to obtain some batteries for this camera i obtained. haha. and go job hunting.

willgood, i dont know what to tell you besides just use what you got now if you dont want to scrap it and get some oil based. i mean, ill use anything that leaves a mark. but im addicted...ive used pencils before when i didnt have a marker on me. theyll always be able to buff anything so if you have a nice colored paint i would just say go for it. unless you want to cut your loss and get some oil based. latex may not be as good as oil, but hey if you already bought some why not

yeah i think i'm going to go for the quantity over quality method with this paint, luckily it was a small bucket and only a dollar so my losses arent too bad. latex is water proof when dry though right? i dd a few of those tags where you put it in a ketchup bottle or similar type thing so i will see how those fare the weather.

next time, oil based!

i dd a few of those tags where you put it in a ketchup bottle or similar type thing so i will see how those fare the weather.

next time, oil based!

Don't listen to the haters.

/jokes

I NEVER use oil based paint for my "ketchup bottle" style ground tags.

If you live in a city that where people might walk over your tag, or try

to scuff it off while its wet, you want it to dry fast. I always use latex on the

ground. Latex OUTDOOR paint. Indoor works find too, but once it sets

(about 25 mins) it's almost good... After 2 hours, there is nothing you

can do but chisel it off the ground, and even then you can't get all of it.

You had the right on with using it on the ground. Don't add anything

to it. Just straight thick latex. Oil paint, by itself, takes up to 3 hours

just to set(dry on the outside)! The stuff that Junobo makes, and others

on here, WILL dry fast but it's mad thin. Made for drips. I say keep that

bucket paint and drop it on the ground just like you said you did. It's

what I do and I have only had TWO ground tags scuffed/buffed out.

One was wet and some kid smeared it out. The other was taken out

with a grinder(overkill)!

Do what YOU do.

Stay up.

okay so go get your deco, any kind, and fuckin BITE the end.

i know this is a well known trick so shoot me, just bite the end of the marker, it will create a concave, a large dent in the marker, make sure to bite twoards the very back. with the cap on. now remove the cap, and tag it up.

decotagsen4.jpg

you get drips!

just squeeze the pregnant lookin part of the white out penand it drips. i have no good camera to post with...by the way, someone said that staples had pentel whites but that is half lie and half truth. they only have the hella shitty ass super thin kind. they got those glue pens i posted aobut earlier though...

just squeeze the pregnant lookin part of the white out penand it drips. i have no good camera to post with...by the way, someone said that staples had pentel whites but that is half lie and half truth. they only have the hella shitty ass super thin kind. they got those glue pens i posted aobut earlier though...

Hobby Lobby has pentels, the good ones.

so for the white out pens which are the best to use. a few pages back they said bic sucks so im sure not to get that but what works?

^^the bic's are ok. They work REALLY well for what I want,

but I totally pushed the ball point into the pen. So it will no

longer work. Others that I have used are just sturdier.

If you are easy on it, the big should work just fine.