MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Sakura paint sticks.

You can get them over there.

Check your online Euro art shops.

I know they have them available at a reasonable price.

EDIT: I use these, and think they are better than meanstreaks.

Plus they sell them in many colors.

Don't get the Glow in the Dark one though... its a waste of

money and doesn't do what you think it would.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some of those say good bye to a lotta paint, like ketchup bottles etc. never tried that. a lot of that is too messy sometimes to go threw the trouble to make. if u got the time and supplies i think its great...funel,gloves,container,etc. put your markers in a ziplock rolled in your pocket, nearly got stains on all my clothes from home made markers.

Here's a short writeup on a new one i threw together today;

Materials involved (+ scissor and self bonding tape not pictured)

fatty-1.jpg

A cut up sock, nivea deo (only the holder for the ball used though), 2 pieces of felt (5mm thick), some short/fat dollarstore deo.

Removed the deo ball holder from the Nivea, upside down it had a near perfect fit in the other deo

fatty-2.jpg

Placed the felt bits stacked on each other on the deo ball holder, turned it upside down over the mutilated sock then stretch the sock over the back of the deo holder (cut of excess, then yanked the fabric all i could to avoid stretch that would let the nib move around) and tucked it in firmly into the back of the ring.

fatty-3.jpg

Filled the pen and put the nib assembly in place. Originally the deo top would go all the way down and screw on, but this would squeeze my nib and could turn out quit messy so i wrapped the tape a couple of times just below the nib assembly to make the top sit really firm so it wouldn't pop off accidentally.

fatty-4.jpgfatty-5.jpg

Tnx kids keep the dope shit real, stay up

I found on the "internerd" [as asdf_va would call it] the same exact mini mops that Oink sells except that it doesnt come with the same nib. Hopefully i can now find the mini mops around where i live and then find a site where i can cop the nibs.

latex outdoor is cheap and available in all kinds of colors. i have 4 little tins of dope colors in latex outdoor. i rocks it.

another follwer!

acrylic latex outdoor is what i use for the mixes in my tic tac mops. people bust on it, but hey, whatever doesn't come off in the rain is good with me!

"Hard staining silver ink" hahhaha. Props for the vids though, Slip.

Haha, yeah that video was hilarious. It took them 7 minutes to explain how to make ghetto krink. "Yeah, pour that shit in" "Thats some nice silver shit" "This shit fucking stains hard, fuck" "Are you playing surgeon??!!?"