MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Hey to everyone who wants one of those damn marsh brush markers, I have stumbled upon the best and very cheap/rackable alternative. Crayola has these markers called "squeeze and brush". Take out the shit paint and put in some ink and go go go. Although i recomend cutting the brush about half. You can have clean or drippy and you can have thin or thick lines (just smash the brush so it fans out on the surface and you got the wider tip). shits dope and hopefully get some flicks. there was something else i was suppose to take a pic of but i forgot (i think some colors of mine)

super villain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if anyone has used the otr streetduster wat is the point of the ink because it is chalk ink and non permanant

i didnt no this so i bought it emptied it then filled with some paint

im just wondering

peace

shit sucks dick

doesnt even dry

^^hit up the first page of this thread to fix that paint issue you have.

Read carefully. It will save you a lot of time, and lower the amount of

questions that you might ask, being that the answers to 99% of them

are on the first 3 pages. Good luck!

Hobby Lobby has pentels, the good ones.

damn it!!!!i checked their store locator and there are none on the west coast...i gues if i ever go to arizona, ill rack around a thousand...all of our office depot's suck ass too cause they dont have streaks.

on to the good things, i just got a 24 color box of prismas for 15 bucks at JOANN's!!!!now you might say why didnt i rack but it was a 16 inch by 4inch by 4inch box...75% off!!!

Sorry if this is a really dumb question, and I'm too lazy to look through the whole 116 page thread for an answer...

Can I fill any refillable paint marker with just any crappy rustoleum paint, and it will still work well. Or do I need to get the 'special' inks, like the grog stuff or whatever? Like, right now I'm running on a Kiwi Mop (mine looks a lot nicer than the one shown in the thread, new bottle design, the nib is kind of retarded though) and standard paint works fine with it. So, I just want to know if most markers will work the same?

Sorry if this is a really dumb question, and I'm too lazy to look through the whole 116 page thread for an answer...

Can I fill any refillable paint marker with just any crappy rustoleum paint, and it will still work well. Or do I need to get the 'special' inks, like the grog stuff or whatever? Like, right now I'm running on a Kiwi Mop (mine looks a lot nicer than the one shown in the thread, new bottle design, the nib is kind of retarded though) and standard paint works fine with it. So, I just want to know if most markers will work the same?

Don't be lazy. Read, read, read. If your too lazy to learn on your own try bombingscience. Prepare for some angry members who are tired of this.