MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its called liquifaction. calcium carbonate or something is the antidote. so chill.

there is a lotion already made with the shit in it for auto workers, cant remember the name. white bottle blue letters..... loks like sarna lotion almost.

Whoever was talking about decos earlier... That reminds me of one of my favorite techniques.

1. "Acquire" some decos, colors of your choice.

2. "Acquire" some white out pens. In mine and most people's opinion, the Pentel whiteout pen is the best.

3. Use/Empty the whiteout pen, and empty the decos into the whiteout pen. Personally I leave a little of the whiteout ink in there.

You end up with some really nice colors, and the paint from the decos is the perfect consistency. I love whiteout pens...

i actually made a pretty phat marker from a small party bubbles container wich was about 2 cm in diameter basicly i cut the thread of a coke bottle (the bubble container i used it fit perfectly around it) glued that down make a nip out of an eraser and the lid i cut the top off one coke bottle lid(so it doesnt push the nib in) and glued it underneath another lid that way you got a way to cover the top. make sure your mix doesnt eat throught the glue you use and dont expect it to last forever. makes an exellent temporary if u got nothin else to bomb with.

yeah no shit my piss stains worse than that stuff.

^^If this is true, you are dehydrated... most likely

from too much lamp'in, and/or coffee.

Either way I say "good man!"

Drink water if your piss is anything other than clear.

It means you're dehydrated.

1 cup of coffee= negative 2 cups of water from your system.

^^No joke.

Do not worry about the statistics however...

Statically speaking, you are probably safer than most people

if you can even comprehend the basic idea of statistics.

Focusing... 1 part coffee, requires 2 parts water to just break even.

1 part coffee + 3 cups of water = 1 cup of water intake in your system.

It takes twice as much water to digest one serving of coffee.

Now... more than ever in our life time, is the time to be paid

in cash, under the table.* Just ask for cash.

Good luck.

*Under the table - It means getting scrills in bills ya dummy.

• Like 2

what's up guys???

WOODCRAFT MARKERS.

1. rack em from michaels arts and crafts.

2. twist that fucker open.

3. dump that piece of shit ink outside

4. fill this thing with 2 parts blue grog and 1 part violet garvey and some black higgins calligraphy ink

5. BOMB EVERY DOOR YOU FIND WITH YOUR HOMEMADE FLOWPEN!!!

***BE CAREFUL TO NOT TIP THIS THING UPSIDE DOWN FOR TOO LONG...

also... i just bought a OTR SOUL TIP and a ART PRIMO squeazy-e. soul tip is fucking ill with anything u stick in it. really recommend buying that shit.

but a tip on the squeazy-e....

take a screwdriver and take the regulator out of the underside of the nib if u want those drips that hit the fuckin floor.:p

Yo you guys... any of you tried Smash Ink or Moneyshot Ink?? i was thinkin about gettin some of that but idk if it's all it's made out to be. so tell me about them if u got it

what's up guys???

WOODCRAFT MARKERS.

1. rack em from michaels arts and crafts.

2. twist that fucker open.

3. dump that piece of shit ink outside

4. fill this thing with 2 parts blue grog and 1 part violet garvey and some black higgins calligraphy ink

5. BOMB EVERY DOOR YOU FIND WITH YOUR HOMEMADE FLOWPEN!!!

***BE CAREFUL TO NOT TIP THIS THING UPSIDE DOWN FOR TOO LONG...

also... i just bought a OTR SOUL TIP and a ART PRIMO squeazy-e. soul tip is fucking ill with anything u stick in it. really recommend buying that shit.

but a tip on the squeazy-e....

take a screwdriver and take the regulator out of the underside of the nib if u want those drips that hit the fuckin floor.:p

Yo you guys... any of you tried Smash Ink or Moneyshot Ink?? i was thinkin about gettin some of that but idk if it's all it's made out to be. so tell me about them if u got it

lol you act like this is some off the wall new shit.

he is prolly getting fucked by workers comp and still has to work.

i bet it was " his responsibility" to check his gloves and they wont cover his med bills.

but who cares.

and who the fuck cares about some dudes shirt. stop bumping that. we dont need it on every page.