MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
These are dope. Mini white out pens. There like 50 cents for 2 if you pay for stuff but there mad easy to steal. You can probably only get like 5 tags out of them but there really inconspicuous.

dnot8w.jpg

11k9h0k.jpg

yea but they dont flow as good as prestos. those are just tooooo dope

today i receive 3 samples that i have request from the markal website,i dont know if someone already do more than one request but i have send my second request and i want to know if someone know if its possible to do more than one?

so heres the ink recipe i use,simple and effective..

1 small can rusto oil based paint (preferably flat)

1/2 to 3/4 of the same can (after emptying paint into a jar) full of mineral spirits

this makes a nice drippy ink and if you wanna get crafty ad like a cap full of Japan Drier.

That will haelp dry faster(hince the name "drier")

use this to fill a Chalkies window chalk marker and there you go.

all the ink supplies can be found at your local hardware store.

The marker i found at Party City...or Ikes sometimes even dollar stores carry them.

ahhhh stop saying ink!!! it is paint dammit!@!!!

AND THAT IS WAASAAAY TOO MUCH JAPAN DRIER. ANY MORE THAN 2 CAPS PER GALLON MAKES IT DRY SLOWER. I HAVE TESTED IT PERSONALLY.

shit sorry for the caps

\but yerh ink and paint are two different things kiddo

• Like 1

anybody other than me, lemme get ur opinion.... gently waft soem japan drier, and then waft some pilot ink and then tell me the pilot ink doesnt have any japan drier in it!

that stuff smells GREAT. like that green lawn fertilizer they come and spray. i love that shit AND its smell. makes my grass nice and green..

and seeing the neighbors dogs running around with green feet is priceless. fuckin yappy little piece of shit..

ahhhh stop saying ink!!! it is paint dammit!@!!!

AND THAT IS WAASAAAY TOO MUCH JAPAN DRIER. ANY MORE THAN 2 CAPS PER GALLON MAKES IT DRY SLOWER. I HAVE TESTED IT PERSONALLY.

shit sorry for the caps

\but yerh ink and paint are two different things kiddo

..whats the point in cursin and beefin via internet..yeah i know its thinned paint.(A: not a moron B:not a kid ) .. who are you the grammer police? it WORKS in MOPS to catch TAGS and Maybe next time before you go cursin' and name callin check your local thread for who youre talkin too...

yeah who the fuck ARE you?

have YOU checked the thread? have you check this whole SECTION of the forum?

tell me how many times you see me saying some wise shit..

go ahead, ill wait. start counting.

CAN I GET A AMEN!!

if ur initials are Z.S. then i know exactly who you are. if we went and painted together a few weeks ago, then i for sure know who you are.. and in which case i retract some of my previous angst since u achieved "yer my boy" status, but yeh. i get a little testy sometimes cuz the yard is like my home. ya feel me?