MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IVe had one of those car chalk mops for a while now, probably 3 months. With the same ink and without washing the nib I got about 1000 uses out of it, and I washed it today and it still worked perfectly. homemade ink tho. you can get these anywhere and stuff felt on the top if you dont like the nib.

Hi. Need some help.

I just unearthed this Marsh 99 I bought 8 years ago which never worked properly because I filled it with this ultra-thick heavy pigment OTR ink. Of course the recommended ink is Marsh T-Grade. In researching how to get this thing working again I've learned T-Grade is also heavy pigment. I also read reviews like:

"don't be stupid, make sure you use the right ink for this baby.."

and

"a giant marker thatll squirt ink all over my hands every time i pump it.or when i open it itll get ink on my hands.."

WHat I'm asking is what kind of results can I expect if it is filled with a dye type ink such as Corio? A major mess?

yo i make mops out of those. just pop in an oink mini mop nib from a jacquard mop or a tee juice mop.

you can also mix 3.5g's of the good stuff with 2 ounces dasani water (because it is reverse osmosis water, not just cuz it tastes fire) and a dash of polysorbate 80 or any non-soidum based preservative for smoothness, and you have one hell of an undercover party in a convenient pocket sized mist.

but a little bit of warning, the already dissolved solution does not need to wait for mucus to umm, *achieve the desired effects* so watch out, it hits you fast and strong. also, it helps maintain proper nasal health as party of a healthy and balanced diet.

i call it "go-go juice"

• Like 1

injury: thanks for the props man, lemme know if it works out for ya. also, sometimes i just load ink into the little bottle which enablers me to squirt out a handstyle like 4 feet tall. if you point a little too high with it though, it shoots mist, but if you keep it tilted down it squirts a stream.

Found this at Michael's today:

http://ezscrap.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/zig-2way-glue-pen-jumbo.jpg

Same body as those woodcraft markers zig also makes, just in mini-size... I refilled it with pilot + oink ink, and it works like a charm. Perhaps I'll post some pictures later...

martha stewart makes the same thing in michaels too, except it aint in the paper packaging so you can jyust rack it right away. martha has some dope steel tips and some mops as well as OTR style markers.

fuck, michaels even has dalos, but they only come in white.

and no im not talking about white out pens, im talking about the junts with the little pumps on the end. comes in fine tip white, it is called sulky white ink and it is located next to the jacquards in the tshirt paint aisle. if you dont know what im talking about hit me up on the pm

oh and by the way, hahaha @ da only queue, that kid ghot served. hahaha

7 posts. gtfo

really?

damn im drunk. i dont even wanna make you feel as small as you really are thats how fucked up i am. hittin bong hits longer than your bhloodline.

real shit kiddo. k-nacker style. euro trash out the frame.