MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Magnums suck...the ink is streaky and not all that opaque, the nibs are really hard and you can smell them from a mile away. I suppose you could pull the nib and the stuff inside out, fill it up with your own ink, and put an eraser nib in there. But at that rate why not just make your own marker from scratch. I've been making them out of aluminum blunt containers, its about the same size as a magnum. But at any rate, a magnum is still worlds better then a sharpie king size. Those are the pitts.

Am I the only one who actually has fun experimenting with shit?

Trial and error my friends.

ANYWAYS

I'm looking around for some sort of nib I could throw onto a mop or even a whole marker itself that is basically just a supersized ballpoint pen. It's just something I've always thought would be a sweet idea especially for rough surfaces that fuck up your nibs. If anybody knows of something like this hook it up.

i was thinking

that one of the deooderant bottles with

the rolling ball on it

will work havne got my hands on one

but i think i might work

Am I the only one who actually has fun experimenting with shit?

Trial and error my friends.

ANYWAYS

I'm looking around for some sort of nib I could throw onto a mop or even a whole marker itself that is basically just a supersized ballpoint pen. It's just something I've always thought would be a sweet idea especially for rough surfaces that fuck up your nibs. If anybody knows of something like this hook it up.

i was thinking

that one of the deooderant bottles with

the rolling ball on it

will work havne got my hands on one

but i think i might work

if ya wanna a easy marker VERY EASY then get like a a little jar to put the ink in and than over the top you put a sock ''tight'' and then you ducktape it so it will stay that way

sorry for the double post

that is the dumbest shit ive heard in a while, and that mega ballpoint idea, flush it already, your not gonna get anywhere:D

if ya wanna a easy marker VERY EASY then get like a a little jar to put the ink in and than over the top you put a sock ''tight'' and then you ducktape it so it will stay that way

sorry for the double post

that is the dumbest shit ive heard in a while, and that mega ballpoint idea, flush it already, your not gonna get anywhere:D

i like the oink mini mops... granted its the only actually mop that i have bought so who knows, never tried krink

The downside is that they're quite messy...:( but a nice alternative are the containers that the krink squeeze mops are in...they hold a little more ink that the oink ones..and aren't as messy...they're shaped kind of irregularly though...