How does it feel to die?

Harvey Wallbanger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw a movie tonight about planes and flying

i miss it

i like the feeling of being packed in with a buncha ppl and flying really high in the air

it feels really...intimate and adventurous

it brings me back to a simpler time in childhood, when you'd like explore shit with your close friends at lunch time and recess and stuff

somewhat

The closest I've felt to death is when I've had panic attacks, usually induced by weed smoke. Those are not fun. Also, riding in airplanes. Being packed in like sardines with other people in an aircraft 6 miles above the ground, all the while a powerful company is in control of your life while you're in the air. I'm white knuckle 60% of the time when on a plane. I feel like I'm leaving grooves in the armrest with my fingers.

i have had both these exact expeirences..

Apparently its supposed to be cool. The body is supposed to release hecka chemicals that make you feel good because it knows your dieing. Also, I talked to somone and they said they knew a person who was clinicly dead but was revived. They said they were mad at the para-medics for reviving her because she felt at peace.

When I died I got a glimps of hell. Thank God for bringing me back.

And death is definately different than Salvia. Unless maybe you're a cast member of the Simpsons.

Panic attacks are close enough for me

So is this game me and my friend made one day.

Makes you pass out, doin it different ways makes you stay out longer. My boy did it on his knees one time and was gone for an hour. I thought he was dead.

Anybody wanna know how to do it, PM me. It's safe so long as you dont do it on a couch >.> (Dont ask)

Kept me entertained for WEEKS!

Also, I almost froze to death when I was 16. It was winter and I took the train out to some skatepark cause it was snowing and shit. I left the skatepark in time to catch the last train home and while waiting a voice came over the intercom telling me that the train had derailed and that I would have to wait for a shuttle bus. Mind you I'm all the way out in bumble-fuck, drenched in sweat from skating all day, and this was way before cell phones and I didn't have the 3-5 dollars in quarters to make a long distance call to my pops to come get me. So I sat there in 18 degree weather waiting for like an hour or two for that bus. I'm not exactly sure how long it was though because everything litterally slowed down. It was like life came to slow motion. Even my thoughts were in slow motion. Being as I was covered in sweat, my feet and legs went from pain to numbness. When the bus finally arived I could barely stand and almost fell out. I litterally felt like a melting snowman as I was sitting on that bus slowly coming back to reality as my brain thawed out along with the rest of my body.

True story.

dude that sucks

try eating a weed brownie befoer flying next time. you'll be asleep.

or some booze.

i enjoy flying but my girl flips the fuck out during takeoff/landing

consuming sedatives causes you to stay still during the flight (obviously), but because you're not up and moving around for hours at a time, and you're in a pressurized cabin 5 miles above the earth, sitting still increases the risk of deep vein thrombosis, or clotting deep within your veins.

wouldn't want to get a heart attack now would you?

Makes you pass out, doin it different ways makes you stay out longer. My boy did it on his knees one time and was gone for an hour. I thought he was dead.

Anybody wanna know how to do it, PM me. It's safe so long as you dont do it on a couch >.> (Dont ask)

Stupid. Don't listen to this dude. Kids have actually died doing this shit. Saw a news story about it.

Stupid. Don't listen to this dude. Kids have actually died doing this shit. Saw a news story about it.

Not the game where you sit and wrap your hands around each others throats.

THAT'S stupid.

You know how when you sit down/lay down for a long time and stand up fast, that weird feeling you get?

It's practically that, but it's guaranteed outness.

Provide a link to the story, and I'll tell you if it's the same thing

consuming sedatives causes you to stay still during the flight (obviously), but because you're not up and moving around for hours at a time, and you're in a pressurized cabin 5 miles above the earth, sitting still increases the risk of deep vein thrombosis, or clotting deep within your veins.

wouldn't want to get a heart attack now would you?

No go on thrombosis, or blood clots. And fuck a heart attack.

I hate the thought of taking meds, anyway.

Not the game where you sit and wrap your hands around each others throats.

THAT'S stupid.

You know how when you sit down/lay down for a long time and stand up fast, that weird feeling you get?

It's practically that, but it's guaranteed outness.

Provide a link to the story, and I'll tell you if it's the same thing

that shit happens to me all the time, and i do not enjoy it at all.

getting up for dinner, then waking up layed out across the stairs with a bruised face and knocked out teeth is not fun.

but i don't do it intentionally. that's different.

that shit happens to me all the time, and i do not enjoy it at all.

getting up for dinner, then waking up layed out across the stairs with a bruised face and knocked out teeth is not fun.

but i don't do it intentionally. that's different.

I've learned how to keep myself from doing it.

You gotta have a bed or something soft to land on. When you wake up, you'll only have been out for 1-3 seconds, but it'll feel like days. Best sleep you can get.

So is this game me and my friend made one day.

Me and my freinds did that when we were like 15. The one where you take a bunch of deep breaths then have someone press your chest against the wall then you fall out. We used to kick the shit out of the one kid while he was out and when he came to he had no idea why he had a black eye and his ribbs were sore. We just told him that he fell pretty hard:biglaugh:

But that shit causes brain damage. And if you're over 15 and still doing that then there's probably something wrong with you.

Me and my freinds did that when we were like 15. The one where you take a bunch of deep breaths then have someone press your chest against the wall then you fall out. We used to kick the shit out of the one kid while he was out and when he came to he had no idea why he had a black eye and his ribbs were sore. We just told him that he fell pretty hard:biglaugh:

But that shit causes brain damage. And if you're over 15 and still doing that then there's probably something wrong with you.

Kinda like that.

Touch your toes, take 30 short breaths, one deep, stand up real quick, hold breath, close eyes, raise head up, wrap arms around yourself and squeeze.

Voila, insta sleep.

I will tell you all this....the smell of burnt flesh is something you never forget , no matter how hard you try to . It is truly horrendous .

I was on scene for a MVA invlolving 3 cars , a Dodge Intrepid with a family of 5 were trapped in a car fire . The 7 year old sister , and 45 year old Mother couldn't escape in time . They burned to death and it was one of the few times I had to be relieved of duty because I was sobbing so much .