just the cold or...?

+JAZE+

alright, i moved into this new place maybe like 5 months ago, but the last 2 months i keep getting sick like almost every day, i try to rest but it just keeps comming back, now i guess it could be common for this to happen since the weather is switching from summer to fall but common im sick like almost everyday, im starting to wonder if there is a mold in this apartment which is causing this, has anyone ever dealt with molds that cause sickness? my mom has been sick to and just last night she threw up,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That definitely sounds like mold. My homie lives in an apartment with that shit and he's got the same symptoms and is constantly sick. All his rent goes into escrol untill the landlord fixes it. Which has yet to be done.

Why he's still living there is beyond me, everybody keeps telling him to move somewhere else.

You can die from that shit.

HIV/AIDS

Signs and symptoms

The symptoms of HIV and AIDS vary, depending on the phase of infection. When first infected with HIV, you may have no symptoms at all, although it's more common to develop a brief flu-like illness two to six weeks after becoming infected. But because the signs and symptoms of an initial infection — which may include fever, headache, sore throat, swollen lymph glands and rash — are similar to those of other diseases, you might not realize you've been infected with HIV.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hiv-aids/DS00005/DSECTION=2

the barracks they have my old company staying at has black mold like a mother fucker. we moved the dressers around and the shit was everywhere. the vents were thick with it. i think everybody in there will die soon, if they dont do something about it.haha

As if the government gives a shit about some grunts.

They'll probably die and the cause of death will be listed as "natural causes".

It'll be cheaper than fixing the problem any ways.