pour some tussin on it.

seeking

ive had an ill cold for the last 3 days.

i've drank more tussin than anyone needs to in a year.

ive also worked the entire time.

i have almost no recollection of what i've done.

......whats going on right now......

fuck ducks i was going to draw one, then decided they were fucking gay.

pantera 'this love' is the best love song ever written. know that.

lil wayne on that lala. wayne is still fire. carter 3 dec 8th.

bop fam kanye west wants to be down so bad, it's almost criminal. step off.

sir mix a lot "i got a def posse, you got a bunch of dudes"

myspace i hate this shit. i hate people i went to school with wanting to be friends. if you're not trying to throw it at me, don't stand next to me. follow kanye to the back of the line. what?!

my web site i finally accepted that no matter how many flow charts or diagrams i made, it was not going to build itself. i have finally outsourced production and should have something up very soon. i will not share this with any of you, since it will have 'real world' details about me, but it will be awesome. just know that.

i'm delirious.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why wouldnt i draw a duck? other than the fact that they're gay? i like birds alot. ducks arent birds though. they're homosexuals.

i just got a bread bowl from panera bread. this thing is stupid. i might as well be eating soup out of a hippo skull, it's just as arbitrarily useless. you cant eat the bread with the spoon, its too tough. i have to eat all the soup, then eat the bowl. i could have just done that without putting the soup in the bowl. no more novetly foods for me. im strickly hot dogs and pizza from here on out.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
why wouldnt i draw a duck? other than the fact that they're gay? i like birds alot. ducks arent birds though. they're homosexuals.

i just got a bread bowl from panera bread. this thing is stupid. i might as well be eating soup out of a hippo skull, it's just as arbitrarily useless. you cant eat the bread with the spoon, its too tough. i have to eat all the soup, then eat the bowl. i could have just done that without putting the soup in the bowl. no more novetly foods for me. im strickly hot dogs and pizza from here on out.

Trick is to wait awhile, for the soup to soak into the bread.

Dont wait to long, or you get soggy toasts :(