BUSTED!

1+2

yo im not gonna lie kid the NYC vandal squad is building a case against against you right now, they fingerprinted your broom!

its all good i got arrested drunk as fuck (first problem) going around with like some horrible homemde mop, we got away from a security guard then decided to go back because we thought my boy lost his wallet (turns out it was in his car) the jakes were called while we were gone and while the guy was giving the report he saw us walking back and we all got maced the fuck out n spent 2 nights locked up because it was the weekend. the best part was hearing my boy scream at the cops wasted telling them he wrote some hillariously terrible made up name, if only i could remember what he said god that shit was hillarious. plus whilst in the drunk tank there was an old homeless dude telling us how he had been trying to get arrested all night becuase it was fuckin freezing outside and he gets fed overnight, dude pissed on a hartford cop car outside a 24hr gas station so they fuckin hog tied his ass! ended up that the guy who called the boys never followed up and we all got off with 100% nothing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

it would probably be sensible if do live in small town is to do motorways or stick to freights. small town busibodies are the same world over and isn't worth getting hassled by them because it will mean you'll have a short carreer in this game. if it's your first it is in some respect to have some experience getting busted if you want think about that way positively. don't do what i did once vomit in the back of a police car!!!:scrambled:

all you kids are IDIOTS. you didnt get busted dumb fuck, getting busted is getting your house raided, having a case built up against you. having cops come into your house and take all your pictures and charge you with multiple felony counts. then you have to pay ridiculous restitution, i know cats with $25,000 cases for catching ridiculous wreck. THEY GOT BUSTED, you didnt get busted my dumb young friend.

you just had a run in with the laws, this is not getting busted. i would consider yourself lucky because the cop let you fucking go, which is pretty good in my opinion.

i got busted awhile back...i wasnt even really doing anything...i was walking down the street and he rolled up on us. he questioned us serperately and asked abunch of dipshit questions. i answered some of the shit but basically told him to go fuck himself when he started trying to get me to rat on some friends of mine.

in the end he didnt even confiscate the "graffiti paraphernalia" i had on me. one of the cops kept saying "theyre high on something...you boys been smoking anything?" and the detective who had originally stopped us basically told the other cop to shut up. he gave us his speech about how we needed to stop what we were doing and if he ever caught us again blah blah blah...

i still write the same thing...still roll with the same guys.

honestly, even if the same cop saw whatever you write again he could only detain you and question you...and if they did try to charge you with anything it would never hold up in court. without hard evidence that it was actually you commiting the acts you were being charged with...they cant do shit. thats the beauty of being able to plead ignorance.

i dont know where your from scuzmuffer, but in cities with actual vandal squads that spendd 100% of their time going after graffiti writers your little tactics would not work. your story is gay, your a fake ass nigga.

• 5 weeks later...
i got busted awhile back...i wasnt even really doing anything...i was walking down the street and he rolled up on us. he questioned us serperately and asked abunch of dipshit questions. i answered some of the shit but basically told him to go fuck himself when he started trying to get me to rat on some friends of mine.

in the end he didnt even confiscate the "graffiti paraphernalia" i had on me. one of the cops kept saying "theyre high on something...you boys been smoking anything?" and the detective who had originally stopped us basically told the other cop to shut up. he gave us his speech about how we needed to stop what we were doing and if he ever caught us again blah blah blah...

i still write the same thing...still roll with the same guys.

honestly, even if the same cop saw whatever you write again he could only detain you and question you...and if they did try to charge you with anything it would never hold up in court. without hard evidence that it was actually you commiting the acts you were being charged with...they cant do shit. thats the beauty of being able to plead ignorance.

:rolleyes:

you cant "plead ignorance" seeing as ignorance of a law isnt an excuse.

:rolleyes:

you cant "plead ignorance" seeing as ignorance of a law isnt an excuse.

What he means is pleading ignorance to ever committing the crime. He could be like, "Wow that's pretty cool, I wonder who did it" and without hard proof that he himself did in fact do it they can't pin him to the crime.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...