being seen while bombing?

Sick_Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer the stop and go method. Laying flat on the ground can be useful, as can acting like a passed out drunk or bum. If noone sees you in action, you will not get caught. Of course there are some spots where you're getting seen no matter what, in which case you just want to beat police response time. Of course there is always the wildcard of a cop actually seeing you or vigilanties(sometimes scarier than the cops), but running like the wind usually will solve either of those issues. Also, dont dress like a "tagger" or gangster or hoodlum or someone that looks like theyre up to no good. Not looking the part will go a long ways. Sometimes i'll dress like a bum, sometimes like a jogger. Even been known to throw on workboots and a hardhat. I always wear dark colors though just incase I gotta end up hiding. Also bear in mind there are cameras everywhere these days. Call me crazy, but it's been about a decade since the last time I was in handcuffs....knock on wood.

:::edit::: Oh and about hitting up houses....I personally wouldn't...well not anymore =P. Good way to end up looking down the barrel of a gun. You better believe if I found some fool creeping around my house in the middle of the night it would be a bad night for them, I'd hate to be on the recieving end of that.

I don't disagree that no one has any respect because well... they don't, but graffiti is disrespectful to property anyway. One man's trash is another man's treasure!

Just because it's already disrespectful doesn't mean there shouldn't be an idea of "honor amongst thieves." Yea, writing on walls is disrespectful, however that doesn't mean there should be disrespect all throughout the writing community. I see where you're coming from, though.

id be more then happy to fuck some shit up on a hospital..

a hospital killed my neice

SO FUCKEM

Your niece probably died in the hospital due to poor funding.. What's hitting it going to do.. remove more funding?

I hate hearing people say fuck the police all this shit when truth be told.. the police would be one of the first people they'd call if a family member was stabbed / shot.. sure you get the occasional constable cunt, but the rest of them are just out there making a living putting food on the table for there family etc..

However.. fuck public heroes!

• 3 months later...
it dont matter who sees you as long as it aint a cop

this. Of course there is tha occasional hero but for tha most part, A. they act like they don't see you, B. their intrigued and will say that's cool or somthin to that extent, or C. they'll give a bullshit warning and keep movin, like "you shouldn't be doin that" or somthin like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just because it's already disrespectful doesn't mean there shouldn't be an idea of "honor amongst thieves." Yea, writing on walls is disrespectful, however that doesn't mean there should be disrespect all throughout the writing community. I see where you're coming from, though.

EXACTLY

being seen while bombing

tough one

I honestly think the only way to get around this one is for you to say you will pay for her to get shoes to match your other bms... Unfortunately because you had already said it didnt matter if they didnt match and theyre paying for them its probably a little too late to go back on that.

though, being the MOH she can definitely have different shoes and it wont look unusual I am MOH in a Wedding in 3 weeks and I will be wearing different shoes to the BMs.. purely because they didnt have ones that fit me

Good Luck hun xxx

being seen while bombing

tough one

I honestly think the only way to get around this one is for you to say you will pay for her to get shoes to match your other bms... Unfortunately because you had already said it didnt matter if they didnt match and theyre paying for them its probably a little too late to go back on that.

though, being the MOH she can definitely have different shoes and it wont look unusual I am MOH in a Wedding in 3 weeks and I will be wearing different shoes to the BMs.. purely because they didnt have ones that fit me

Good Luck hun xxx

• 3 weeks later...

ive done the stop and go and it sucks mentally. it messes with you . just hit it up and walk away. and yes citizns do do shit depending where your from. ive been praised when someone sees me and ive been chased by some hero wannabes. stay frosty, trust nobody and just do it. i havent been caught yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived