DISS THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

war terror

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I'll gladly find where you live, slash your tires, take a sledgehammer to your windshield, piss on the interior, take a solidified shit beneath your brake pedal, and bust a nut on your gearshift that way when you sit on it for the chronic sexual amusement you always enjoy, you'll become impregnated with my seed and when you try to abort it like the slut that you are I'll fucking follow you to the clinic and break the wrists of every gynecologist in the bitch, then I'll follow you to the back alley, ruefully snatch away the rusty coat hanger you dig up out of the fetus dumpster, heat it with my lighter, and plunge the fucking son of a bitch right into your fucking uterus so that when you have to give birth to my child you have to get a fucking Cesarean, then I'll break into the operating room while you're in labor, spit on the sterile equipment and tie your legs together so that you remain in furious agony during each contraction, then I'll hog all the anesthesia for myself and get high as fuck off of it so you don't have anything to numb the pain of the having your stomach sliced open with contaminated scalpels, then I will forge adoption papers, let you keep the child for about 4 years so you can grow a love attachment to it, dose you with mescaline, call social services and have them give the child to me so that you spiral into manic depression.

And I won't be there to kill you. You'll have to live through it all. The worst part of it all, is that your car will be fucked up.