Reclaim items.

Murder.Corpse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit, where you live(as in a state)? ill ask my SRO. suprisingly, he is one of the coolest cops i know. let me get off when they found 2 zigs and a kiwi in my bag cuz someone said i had weed. hahaha, well, i did eat some happy pancakes that morning, ;) he said it was because there was no drawings of graffiti that matched anything around the school. as gay as that sounds, he could have charged me. and no, i dont sketch my real shit at school. composite words that have letters in my name in them, but yeah.

i think this is one of the best new threads in a while,

i actually want to know if youll get your shit back.

and about the pancakes...

i took a 50 question test, answered 3 questions, and got them all wrong.

i think this is one of the worst new threads in a while,

^fixed

you gotta be fuckin kiddin me.

you wanna interact with the cops over a fuckin backpack mop heads and resperator?

I dont know bout you, but my momma told me leave well enough alone, and I dont talk to cops if I dont got to. let them keep your shit fuck talkin to them

"hi mr.police officer, remember when you confiscated my graffiti materials? yea, Im gonna be needing those back......"

hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

STALKER, obviously you've never been busted before.

Once you talk to your lawyer, ask him/her. I got all of my stuff back, but not paint markers. You'll have to fill out some papers I think or an application. It's worth a shot. They can't do any worse than say no.

AND, don't take a backpack. And if you're just bombing don't worry about the mask. You won't be around fumes long enough to get sick. I've never worn a mask, but after a while I should get one. I've had headaches before and sneezed Watermelon, Coral Blue, and UFB before all at once. Prettiest rainbow I've ever seen. Hahahaha.

Just take a plastic bag. Easy to ditch, and nothing that matters to you. Best of luck, man.

On a sort of related note what happens to items that get confiscated from you? For example many years ago i got a bunch of flicks taken off me and i always wondered what happened to them. Like is there some sort of graf evidence room that could hold a treasure trove of long forgotten flicks and blackbooks or does it just get destroyed after a few years.