Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why are people submitting things that take four seconds. What's the point? There's a deadline... if you submit your stuff long before that, question why you're always the first one, or caption your work as "This was quick", "Not my favorite", "Could've been better", etc. Then you're doing something wrong... This isn't a race and it's quality over quantity in here, after all it's a battle... if you're not taking your time, or giving it your all... then don't even bother entering because you're not going to win, ever.

Why are people submitting things that take four seconds. What's the point? There's a deadline... if you submit your stuff long before that, question why you're always the first one, or caption your work as "This was quick", "Not my favorite", "Could've been better", etc. Then you're doing something wrong... This isn't a race and it's quality over quantity in here, after all it's a battle... if you're not taking your time, or giving it your all... then don't even bother entering because you're not going to win, ever.

Are you entering in the battle?

Look bro, some of us have work. So I don't have all day to work on it, I like entering these for fun. I'm not in it to win it.

Secondly, now that it's Tuesday, I vote RobotChicken.

VOTING BEGINS!!!

Heres the pic

1305382710.jpg

not good but hopefully it'll get other people started

Heres my submission. be gentle. lol

fmrng1.jpg

ignore the "HI" above....

Not my best :/

0107_by_n30n_b0n35-d3ghlht.jpg

quick one. I guess.

2mg9gld.jpg

forgot about this, i did it in like 5 minutes so it's not awesome. :P

photovtm.jpg

DSCN2700.jpg

penz!

img0098p.jpg ABYS

Hope I'm not too late..

IMAG0722.jpg

Yo thanks for the votes.

The next word is SIKS. Yeah sure its not the best but hey I have my name already and don't need a new one. So check this id like to see people post shit that didn't take 5seconds. I mean I get the whole skill levels not being the same with everyone but that should just make you work harder. Go for a piece instead of simple straight letters. Look for connections tieing your piece together. Ad some arrows and bits and whatever. But don't be retarded and make it look like a fucking arrow orgy. Make wise decisions and carefully decide where to put what and how it helps the piece as a whole. Yeah there's two s's so maybe try to make them look different. If you add 3d try to make that shit proper.

So again its SIKS due by Friday. Challenge yourselves and have fun with this shit. And post your stuff when you get stuck for help, idk about other people but ill def help anyone to get to their final piece. Idc about color. You do you but don't fuck yourself by adding color and messing it up. Good luck yall

SIKS