Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and KADE,

flow for those letters is fucking easy broskie

every letter uses the same first bar, the rest you can add your own style to it.

but you have different styles in each letter.

now im not saying im any better than spawn_of_sham or any one else on this thread, but im pretty sure what i just said is true? ahaha

just use bars and work from there, and youll be a StayGoldenBoy por vida[:

and kade, on the non filled pencil sketch, i dont like how the a is above the tiny leg of the L

and all your letters are different thicknesses and different parts and different heights, work on forming each letter the same size and on making your bars the same thickness.

clean as fuckl bro!

@payback, kade asked for crits and i gave what i thought. im not butthurt about your post or anything so im not tryin to fight back haha. i may have just started postin in this thread but that doesnt mean im not experienced. not saying im a fuckin style master doin this for twenty years or anything because ill admit any day i think my shit could improve and i dont brag about bein the shit because thats stupid and i try not to have an ego like that.

Don't maked those vote just yet kade, I haven't officially entered haha. Jk. And yeah I feel what your sayin romero. If you cut the A in half I knew what I wanted with the left side and the right half was a toss up. Still figurin it out. Thinkin about not even using an A in my real sketch. Gunna surprise y'all.

hear that man ^^^

No beef but spawn and other romero, ure stuff is lacking serious structure. I aint no don etc but there is work to be done with ure letters.

Also, crits belong in the toy thread, post there to hear words and stop funking up the battle thread with no clue feedback posts.

Dude I said that wasn't my entry and I was just trying something. I've been told by dope ass vets that I know letter structure so those ain't my words. And if someone opens the floor for crits why not give em. Its not like I'm breakin down every sketch to be posted haha. I get what ur sayin but really what's the harm?