925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and for who ever said that piers aint MFL GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WHO SAID ZENO DAM I DONT THINK U FROM MY KREW NOMO DUDE THATS REAL SO QUIT TALKIN SHIT ITS MFL ONLY LEAVE OUT TALKERS STARTN DRAMA BUT HURT CUZ THEY GOT LEFT OUT FUK U STROK ONE MFL MOBB

everyone needs to quit wastin pages blabin bout wether or not 925 is east bay .. we know we are so fuck you to anyone who says otherwise .. actually fuck it 925 isn't east bay no body gives a fuck .. theres heads paintin here and thats all that matters ...

the only reason you 925 think its the bay is because the rappers call your cities out, so you buy their CDs

NO1 GIVES A FLYIN FUCK ABOUT TBK OR THE PIER FROM..UR STYLE IS STUCK IN THE 80'S LETS BE HONEST PIERS OMS MFL KILLED YOUR STYLE MORE THAN ENOUGH TIMES..AND AS FAR AS THAT 925 SHIT GOES M NOT EVEN TRIPPIN I BOMB EVERYWHERE AND ANYTHING.

man leave me and my crew out your mouth and out this thread. the dude talkin bout me aint in my crew so dead that shit..

Foreign whips and fat cribs.. you're a beast brotha... much respect to the DOPE amount of work you've put in and the shit you've done, it's unquestionable.. don't trip off one dude's opinion.. I think his anger is primarily for STM anyways.. keep doin yo thang mayne.

- On another note.. lil brother NONER HRK is a sav... he's got ups through the V down through the Rich AND Oakland... seen some shit he did out in the city too, in at least 1 pit over a bunch of EMR shit and along the streets an shit... Doin it movin.

MOE -LESTER i feel sorry for you, your reduced to snitching on 15 year olds on 12oz

its almost sad...you s nitched on cake after calling him a snitch...now your snitching on who you beleive is none...SAD

your too old to be on here..arguing with teenagers.... get a life

Ha. How can this guy actually write stuff like this with a straight face? Youre kidding right? You are the epitome of a snitch. An actual Snitch. A cop calling, real name dropping, official snitch.

We got the memo dude. Youve been exposed on here multiple times. Do you think we have that short a memory?

We got the 411 on you. :) :)

let me set the record str8. since 95 piers been writing that shit.a real street dude.but because of numerous times on lockdown from west county, placercounty, n santa rita he's been out of the loop. he's back n on a terror. if you got any doubt ask stand up dudes like ciever n lewse. over 10 yrs of respect. we owe ciever more then we could ever repay for the q-zar incident in concord.as for the pier tbk n mdk? ask og series mdk we use to fuck wit em piers csf hayward.i tried 2 stay hush but the new booties keep running thier lips instead of thier fists.beefins a state of mind not a day n time.to all the og oms fools that moved on to blow up ,you know who u are .nothing but love from a real og, and that will never change. as 4 stm ,im only trying 2 see the older cats, no desire 2 slap lil boys,they only do what daddy tells em like the good kids they are.who likes beating up kids?:D