925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

when you see us face to face you aks permission to paint on the wall " hey, can i paint here?"... and now you gonna post some what you think is anonymous fag shit...

why didn't you say anything in person then? you can only hide behind screen names for so long...

and none of that stm shit looks like MSK/AWR go back to straight letters you EURO FAG true vomit lookin bitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you see us face to face you aks permission to paint on the wall " hey, can i paint here?"... and now you gonna post some what you think is anonymous fag shit...

why didn't you say anything in person then? you can only hide behind screen names for so long...

and none of that stm shit looks like MSK/AWR go back to straight letters you EURO FAG true vomit lookin bitch

did you read this?

it's not about in person it's all about what you put up on the wall. I didn't have any beef with stm yesterday... besides the fact that you cross out shit that you'll never amount to without leaving a name... I figured why not givem a chance see if they were cool. they seemed cool no problem till you started talkin shit to my crew. bring it out on the wall! I'm done talking shit on the internet. I'd love to see you burn my art so have at it

it's not about in person it's all about what you put up on the wall. I didn't have any beef with stm yesterday... besides the fact that you cross out shit that you'll never amount to without leaving a name... I figured why not givem a chance see if they were cool. they seemed cool no problem till you started talkin shit to my crew. bring it out on the wall! I'm done talking shit on the internet. I'd love to see you burn my art so have at it

"im bout being a bitch in person its bout what you put on the wall" that's what i take from that statement....and no one crossed nutin...they are cool... you started talkin shit not us...and youve already been burned(you call that art)... learn to rock a HANDSTYLE before tryin true 3-d.

:ninja:

who you kidding fool.

there is no comparison between you and I. we both appericiate opposite parts of the game.

I feel sorry for you and your joke of a crew really.

shits lame. quit bein a little bitch, shut up, and paint. I'm not winning anyone over and shit... frankly I don't care. what it comes down to is what we paint. quit being a dramatic bitch... shit your like my highschool sister.