925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

I want to understand too why STM hacked hella niggas with that blue spray, including Ares...

haha STM cant see my boy ARES...hes was/is all over the bay, SF to oakland hes painted way more spots than weak ass STM. We was bustin fat cap tags in the excelsior last week, whens the last time yall been on a REAL bombin mission???

btw...bump that DEBIL outline on 3rd street right in HP! props to cats who actually leave their safe zones and do both sides of the bridge!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha STM cant see my boy ARES...hes was/is all over the bay, SF to oakland hes painted way more spots than weak ass STM. We was bustin fat cap tags in the excelsior last week, whens the last time yall been on a REAL bombin mission???

btw...bump that DEBIL outline on 3rd street right in HP! props to cats who actually leave their safe zones and do both sides of the bridge!

These are for you homie.. 415 shit fo ya, not far from where ya mentioned..

graff714.jpg

graff724.jpg

graff712.jpg

graff710.jpg

graff709.jpg

These ain't street level but then they a bit more than outlines as well... I keep hearin this spot is hella HOT too!

ISM no disrespect to yall but thats still a chill spot...go rock tags on mission and geneva, hit divis, trucks in the backstreets, 280 freeway spots.. outsiders on 14 missions, crushin local parks with flow tags. shit runs for two weeks but thats the real SF bombin shit...

i be seein EMR around town though...trust me mayne i would love to see some avoid street sides or trucks runnin around SF.

fuck muni>>> Ur a damn hypocrite.. talkn about bombin frisco then postin those same old ass flicks from martinez..(safe zones?) haha i cant think of a safer zone than that old train tunnel... by the way..why dont your boy Phoes hit up wit ya no more, Ares???huh??

i posted those tunnel flicks, not fuckmuni........

Fuck you and my 75 dollar tab at 500 club...

your boy is lying to you to save face... He came up to NUT and shook his hand and said Hey wassup I write ARES..blbabblblblaa and he dont want any more funk with STM.. any ways this shit hella old why don't you talk bout him and the real funk he has with FARES

and we can "see" your boy, fat and nerdy hard to miss remember that's ARES like fairies