925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

u sayin san ho aint bay either cuz i sure as hell cant see the bay from there

hate it or love it this is the bay

250px-Bayarea.jpg

Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma. ya napa and sanoma too .. look it up

damn i feel like the little red headed kid that smells and no body in the family wants .. wheres the love?? ... :crying: haha

Oakland_purple.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you kids are idiots!! the 925 DOES NOT TOUCH THE BAY. IT IS SEPERATED BY A HUGE MOUNTAIN RANGE.

the east bay ends at the caldecott tunnel. you guys have your OWN bay, its called SUISUN, benicia bridge, why cant yall be happy with that. the delta, etc. san rafael and marin have more right to the bay area because at least they TOUCH the water, but even they get the cold shoulder.

BayAreaMap1.jpg

look kids, IT DOESNT TOUCH. the bay as we know it ends at CROCKETT bridge, and san jose is somewhat included because they do touch the south part of the bay.

jesus christ, why are you kids so angry about that shit. be happy about your own fucking home, i dont claim shit but San Francisco.

vallejo and martinez also touch the water, but concord etc arent even close! they are like 10 miles inland from the river! and like 20 miles inland, seperated by a mountain range from the east bay.

so walnut creek, moraga, dublin are all bay area???? o wait, at least we sell drugs in pittsburgh so we are part of the bay.

its called

CONTRA

COSTA

COUNTY.

the CCC.

haha .. i don't give a fuck concord is east bay and is considered that by anyone who really knows the area. Bay Area Rapid Transit is here, we were 415 and 510 before the bay blew up ... wikipedia "bay area" and let it shatter you dreams .. and by the way .. bridges don't split the bay they go over it .. i'm not reppin nothin that aint mine .... BAY AREA!!!! ...

fuck this bullshit .. post flix not maps!

After work I ride my bike to the pier inbetween the carquinez bridge and benicia bridge. There I catch three fish: a striper, a blackbass, and a kingfish. I then catch a ride to my friends house in Rodeo where we cook and eat the striper. I then give my aunt the blackbass. She then drives back to Concord and gives the fish to Paco and his family. They consume it for dinner somewhere off Victory lane. The final fish(kingfish) is given to Jerome who resides in Pittsburg (he does not sell drugs) and I don't know what he does with it, lets assume he eats it.

Which fish is eaten in the "BAY AREA"? Were the fish caught in the "BAY"? or Have we all exceeded our month alotment of Mercury?

If you bang a girl in piedmont is she gettin fucked in the "BAY" or not? Certain districts in the city are not part of the bay then? Or are they grandfathered in because they are part of the city? If you are looking at a picture of the bay bridge on a wall in Antioch does that mean you can see the bay?

u sayin san ho aint bay either cuz i sure as hell cant see the bay from there

hate it or love it this is the bay

250px-Bayarea.jpg

Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma. ya napa and sanoma too .. look it up

damn i feel like the little red headed kid that smells and no body in the family wants .. wheres the love?? ... :crying: haha

Oakland_purple.jpg

when is this purple production from.

I saw a bunch of dicer shit today at the 50 yards

that shit is stupid. people wanna say that san jose is bay area and that vallejo is bay area when you have to drive through the 925 to get to those places from oakland. how the fuck does that work? go look at a map.

ummm...

i don't know what freeway you drive to get from oakland to san jose or vallejo... but I usually take the 880....

i know you're talking about the 680. but noone in the east bay takes the 680 to get to san jo or valley jo. why would anyone from oakland take the 24 to the 680 just to end up in east san jo...

so we take the 880, and the 880 does not touch the 925...

so yeah... dumb.

and as far as 925 writers being more up than me? i don't know where that came from. but I know some ISM dudes. i watched a few get arrested off the 580. and i'm not saying any of this to say anything about your crews. i like most of you dudes. but you're not more up than me in my hood. promise.

i was talking purely geographical....

i need to fucks with my new camera. peace

damn sho...ur hella funny

i used to live on a boat that was in richmond marina...this was actually 'floating in the bay'..what u mofo's got to say about that shit, huh??? yeah! word! thats what i thought...! thats in the bay for rilla...aint nobody on this whole post lived in the bay like that..i answered my own question...im cool. Yo Vaster...lookin clean folks..