925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sho you're a hypocrite bro considering you don't get up at all yourself (unless you're Vaster and in that case you just barely get up) and half your crew is dealing with there own drug/homeless/parental issues, it's called life man.. who really gives a fuck about all that........ all that matters on here is that folks have a love for graff. Dealin with you guys right now is like dealing with jealous 3rd grade girls. Yall are the ones that more or less brought this whole situation upon us. If it wasn't for your crew hatin on so much of the homies shit (all of which was far cleaner than anyone in your crew routinely comes), there probably wouldn't be any problem at all. Now there is though and you guys brought it all upon yourselves. Do us all a favor and get over yourselves!

and for the fuckin record gettin butt hurt over canal shit iz your fuckin problem .. you brought all this upon yourselves

Wise.. you're a joke for bein so ignorant man... and I honestly thought you were more of the capicity to understand... like I said.. you don't get up.. You said you knew where I was comin from over Menor goin over that piece... Even Menor said.. "Ya i did make a mistake i admid it." What, you don't teach your kids how to keep their little noses clean by not goin over shit they can't fuck with? Antes and his BIT ass style is nothing more than a little kid who got handed down his style by Vaster who straight copies and pastes HIS style from fuckin AWR/MSK... The only reason some cats might say naw.. his shit doesn't look bit, is because he's nowhere near as good at doin THEIR shit as them... Antes tho looks like he stays glued to REVOK1.COM... We brought this on ourselves? Your humor continues but is runnin out man.. time to put your money where your mouth is and make a name for yourself and stop flappin your gums like you're somebody. All this is gay like STM and yall are the fucks that made it happen.. You guys are better at startin soap operas then you are at graff!

graff660.jpg

graff054.jpg

graff348.jpg

graff354.jpg

graff430.jpg

graff480.jpg

graff086.jpg

graff507.jpg