925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL..U GETTIN MAD ABOUT THE 925 BEING PART OF THE BAY?U MUST BE SIPPIN ON SOME HATERAID MAYNE..DONT GET JELOUS GET MONEY

if you knew 925 was part of the bay, then you wouldn't need to have 10 posts to prove you're point. I don't know anybody from the east bay or the city that consider 925 the bay... sorry cuzzo, and only pier i've seen out of waterways in the bay is PIER TBK

if you knew 925 was part of the bay, then you wouldn't need to have 10 posts to prove you're point. I don't know anybody from the east bay or the city that consider 925 the bay... sorry cuzzo, and only pier i've seen out of waterways in the bay is PIER TBK

That's cuz you don't get around... don't act like you do or you really would see Pier OMS/MFL running all around the bay right now.. he's got shit runnin on freeways from San Jo up through the 925 as well as shit he's got runnin in the city if you REALLY know your shit... just lettin ya know.. it's nuthin man.