925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really tryin to disagree necessarily, but I seen some new cake shit along the freeways from north Oakland through Fremont just the other day.. not constantly, but fill-in throws here and there along the way.. and I know new shit when I see it.

but b4 he got in tko he waz killin shit n doin hella pieces n now he in tko all he do is throw ups

is it just me or are:

AWOL

AVOID

PIER

REMER

ME

DICE

&&RUEL, are the only niggas getting up in the " 925 east of the east bay"

come on now theres over 150,000 people in that area code, and those are

the only writers that can get up? pffff.:rolleyes:

I think they're just the only people who post pictures in this thread. Not saying they don't get up, but you shouldn't judge an area purely upon the thread that represents it.

^^^^Co-signed.^^^^

Oh and I know the bay because i know so blah fucking blah, like ten straight pages of heavily bias self promo and little kiddy talk this shit is a perfect representation of 925, keep it up. And my personal advice for the older cats; chill with this net stuff, focus your energy on painting if you want to prove yourself so much. Go out and take trips, hit steel, oakland yards, frisco street shit, and often. Don't just hit one shot and post it five fucking time on here way homo. Your ego is becoming way too much of a factor. Let's all learn from that one unamed mark bitch who was the main reason east bay shits is dead after hella years. Even if you get up, just keep your moth shut it's looks a whole lot better on your part.

If you read this good job, you're literate! For those who complain scroll through it or go fuck your mother.

To some people, even coming on this site is practically unthinkable... to others, posting flicks of your own shit is ridiculous... then to some, just seeing flicks PERIOD, regardless of who posts what, is dope... Me personally, I fall into that category.. Ultimately, the ONLY thing I give a shit about at ALL on this site is checkin out flicks. It's amusing at times, reading people's comments, but being that pretty much everyone on 12oz. is highly opinionated and enough people out there can't take even a little ridicule, comments typically do more harm than good, pissin people off and shit left and right... As far as the occasional person that comes into this thread talkin about how all they see is people self promotin themselves and shit... fuck that pesimistic viewpoint! Every crew that gets up out here as well as pretty much everywhere posts up flicks of their own or their homies shit, not necessarily on 12oz. but somewhere, all depending on their personal feelings about postin... and regarding the 925 specifically, THANK GOD! Cause if it wasn't for that, this dope ass thread wouldn't have half as many cool flicks as it does. Hands down, shits gets buffed hella quick out here, however, the freeways do get crushed with some pretty tight shit on a fairly regular basis, cal trans just gets to it stupid fast... so fuck it, take flicks before your shit gets buffed and for the fun of sharin graff flicks with those who like to come on here and check em out, post em up... I ain't trippin, I'm tryin to check em out! Peace

Alameda-1,443,741

Antioch-100,590

Brentwood-23,302

Concord-121,780

Livermore-82,845

Martinez-35,866

Oakley-25,619

Pittsburg-56,769

Pleasanton-71,882

San Ramon-44,722

Walnut Creek-64,296

i was wayyy off. there over 2 million people in the 925.

and again i say only those writers manage to get up i dont see anyone elses shit.

so if your a nine two fiveR get into graffiti :D help em out.

:rolleyes:

To some people, even coming on this site is practically unthinkable... to others, posting flicks of your own shit is ridiculous... then to some, just seeing flicks PERIOD, regardless of who posts what, is dope... Me personally, I fall into that category.. Ultimately, the ONLY thing I give a shit about at ALL on this site is checkin out flicks. It's amusing at times, reading people's comments, but being that pretty much everyone on 12oz. is highly opinionated and enough people out there can't take even a little ridicule, comments typically do more harm than good, pissin people off and shit left and right... As far as the occasional person that comes into this thread talkin about how all they see is people self promotin themselves and shit... fuck that pesimistic viewpoint! Every crew that gets up out here as well as pretty much everywhere posts up flicks of their own or their homies shit, not necessarily on 12oz. but somewhere, all depending on their personal feelings about postin... and regarding the 925 specifically, THANK GOD! Cause if it wasn't for that, this dope ass thread wouldn't have half as many cool flicks as it does. Hands down, shits gets buffed hella quick out here, however, the freeways do get crushed with some pretty tight shit on a fairly regular basis, cal trans just gets to it stupid fast... so fuck it, take flicks before your shit gets buffed and for the fun of sharin graff flicks with those who like to come on here and check em out, post em up... I ain't trippin, I'm tryin to check em out! Peace

let me get this straight.

if "Ultimately, the ONLY thing you give a shit about at ALL on this site is checkin out flicks"

why the fuck would you write a paragraph about the shit?

but then again STOP SELF PROMOTING YOURSELVES. if you really want to be respected just go out and bomb like crazy its the only way to get better, dont wait around postin garbage so people comment on what they think of it. dont take pictures of your own shit it gets old and the "tagging" you do is wackk, for the most of them, when you start seeing your shit on 12oz and you didnt post it THEN and ONLY then is when you know people are actualy taking you into consideration. that means; keep doin what you doin, and before you know it youl be one of "us":lol:

we know who the Graffiti Artist's are and who the toys are..

TOYS-take pictures of thier own shit, post it on 12oz, and wait for people to comment on them.

GRAFFITI ARTIST-bomb everyday, piece everywhere, and careless about 12oz.

fact proven.:p

focus your energy on painting if you want to prove yourself so much. Go out and take trips, hit steel, oakland yards, frisco street shit, and often. Don't just hit one shot and post it five times..

that's legit advice tho, hands down, and if you're tryin to make a bigger name for yourself than just in the bay, jump on a train and rumble from city to city across the country like a savage...

all I was sayin in my book above basically is that being that there IS a 925 thread to represent the shit that DOES go down out here "east of the east bay", thank god to those who post flicks at all, because there ain't ANYONE who gets around takin flicks out here enough to catch all or even most of what's goin down. And being that there definitely is stuff worthy of checkin out around here, it's unfortunately, more times than not, up to the writers to show what's really goin on. If you want to actually see flicks of graff AT ALL from the 925 area, since there are at least several cats steppin their game up and puttin in regular work, it's pretty much a necessary evil. On the otherhand, if you absolutely DESPISE seeing anything that even resembles self promotion, this thread is probably not for you then. Peace