925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

sure buddy. you got everything on lock... how could anyone hate on you...

i do think it's cute that you write NONE though... style, originality, your own spots, personality, a brain, reading comprehension...

you got NONE (hr)...

anyway, din din time.

keep being a king you big king you...

JESUS CHRIST LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL, I COUNT 16 FUCKING WORDS YOU SPELLED WRONG JUST IN YOUR LAST RESPONSE...

books people, they aren't just paper weights.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry none, an ego check is in order.

you are not as cool as you think you are. the only spot i tip my hat off to you is the martinez rail bridge spot, but even thats just a sidebust. other than that, i mostly think of you as an unoriginal newjack who catches boring spots. everything about your graffiti is mediocre and unoriginal. sorry man, thats the troooof. theres a million people who write none, why dont nyou go write cake 92 or somethin, considering thats when you were born and all.

do your thing man im not knockin your ability to paint and catch wreck im all for it, just put that god damn ego in check youngster.

HOW ABOUT TEACHER SINCE THATS WHAT U SEEM TO BE DOING....GRADEING AND CORRECTING MY SENTENCES/POSTS FOR ME I APPRECIATE IT IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD THAT YOU GUYS PAY SO MUCH ATTENTION TO ME:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No problem homie, knowledge is power, I got some reading rainbow on tape if you are tryin to borrow it.

Sorry man. I'm sure she was totally lying bro... Not only are you the most up in the whole world but you also have the biggest penis in the world. And I'm just a trick who kisses hos.

If only if I had a bunch of money and was really really really really incredibly good looking.

OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But really I didn't even ask her, she just thought it was funny to bring it up..

It's true though, we had a lot of fun at your expense...

:(

Now you just seem like a liar...

:(

Because none of the shit you said was true. At least about how she met me and shit. And my myspace is private and she was never my myspace friend...

But anyway. I feel like I'm arguing with my little brother.

GO TO YOUR ROOM.

I'm going to go drink beer, legally... Because I'm too old for this shit..

Little dick.

Haha. It's called GATE, it stands for Gifted And Talented Education... They don't have GATE classes in high school... You might be in honors classes or AP (advanced placement)... And even though I stopped doing in 5th grade, because my district dropped the program, it was always just an after school program, you didn't take GATE classes during school.

So... You're wrong. And probably lying...

PS: Gritsey went to college.

That's some old school shit right there! haha! Dest? I had the pleasure of meetin him waaay back in the days when I was just a youngster ona comeup... I remember pretty much the only time I got a chance to chop it up with him for a few minutes in Aaron Bros. him tellin me about paintin trains and doin productions with other UM and Lords cats... It was dope hearin that shit... I felt so outta my league but at the same time I didn't care,, I knew it's what I loved... I wish I had a chance to catch up with that cat and hear some of his stories and find out what the fuck he's been up to for the last ten years! haha.. Peace