925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After work I ride my bike to the pier inbetween the carquinez bridge and benicia bridge. There I catch three fish: a striper, a blackbass, and a kingfish. I then catch a ride to my friends house in Rodeo where we cook and eat the striper. I then give my aunt the blackbass. She then drives back to Concord and gives the fish to Paco and his family. They consume it for dinner somewhere off Victory lane. The final fish(kingfish) is given to Jerome who resides in Pittsburg (he does not sell drugs) and I don't know what he does with it, lets assume he eats it.

Which fish is eaten in the "BAY AREA"? Were the fish caught in the "BAY"? or Have we all exceeded our month alotment of Mercury?

Hilarious...

1st....East Bay Shits can't ride but this school girl gossip runs? And don't say shit about me gossiping I'm just setting the record straight to kiddies who don't realize shit has been popin off since before they had the idea.

2nd....This is the best thread EVER! I really appreciate self promo especially from subpar suburbinites, with overblown egos.

3rd....And the kid speaking on Ruen/Ruel beef. You sound like a fool. Years ago there was a battle: the OG Ruen HA crew vs. Ruel GMC at the time I believe. I know Ruen and he's good people, he has since moved and has a family in another state, but he really let me know what was what before I really knew. I also really liked Ruel's style, a very solid funk straight letter from what I recall. I looked up to both, but Ruen sounded like a girl bitching and not doing anything. And Ruel seemed to be a graff bully constantly putting L's over ruens N's and vice versa. Lost respect for both after that, mainly because it seemed as though they bombed harder going against one another, not just doing it for the fun or progression.

Last but not least....Sorry for the essay, but you didn't have to read shit.

Ruel ISM/GMC... and you calling him a graff bully is funny... I really don't know what your rantin and ravin is all about... thank god you kinda know what you're talking about. All this settin the record straight bullshit like you're someone anyone cares about is yada yada... Dude.. the Ruen/Ruel little back and forth shit was just that.. back and forth Ruel changin N's to L's and Ruen taking his shit back.. it was no big deal.. you losin respect for them over that is funny.. guess it doesn't take shit really for someone to lose your respect..