925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those little fuckin kids don't know any better .. they got ups w/ their kicked down style from the older stm cats but they think they can start shit w/ these other dudes just cuz they chased down KAOs wak asses .. haha ... goin over heads in creeks just for some space .. take your ass down the creek and piece instead of writin "no diss" goin over a piece that burns the shit out of anything anyone in your whole crew could only have wet dreams about runnin .... yo you gotta let your voice crack and balls drop before you can start dissin youngins ...

lol can't belive stm going over ares, you teens are gonna wish you didn't do that when you see him face to face... or anyone you're going over.. you shouldn't be trying to start beef in you're first year of writing.

he got hacked cuz beef back when he was CSV and we have seen him face to face and that fat fuck said he wanted to squash it.

honestly i don't really like how STM be beefing, but ido got respect for them, they're good. seriously, antes and menor, so much skill for the age they are. give them a couple of years and damn. and that nigga cuss! he's been bombing HARD from the 925 to the yards in oakland. gotta give it to them for the ups but yeah the hating needs to stop. for no reason too.

woah waoh waoh. ISM hatin gon KAO now? fuck that. youy don't even know how it went down so keep you'r mouth shut. those youngins had people waiting in the cuts for a surprise attack, thats some sucka shit. why dont you ask STM what happened when they seen cuss cross their shit in down town concord! they chased that nigga into a garbage can and make him have to act like a bum. haha. KAO is up, i knwo you know. but haters just don't knwo when to stop. WHY FUCKIN HATE? we're all in it for the same goal you dumb fucks.

haha .. i aint even fuckin wit yall .. get your ups do your thing .. i'm just glad to see yall not writin CBS no more .. lol ... cuss is STM dog .. they bomb together .. i think you got your shit twisted .. and ya antes and menor are coo for their age and ya give em a couple years and they'll be doin it if they keep it up .. but they need to quit this little kid beef and just write to write .. fuck all this bullshit i feel like i'm in highschool again ..