925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously. i think the general rule is that if you can't actually see the bay from the city you're in, you're not in the bay.

and how is that shit gonna concord and brentowood but not say berkeley, albany or hayward?

sorry guys. you aren't from the bay. you're from the valley. the burbs.

just like thousand oaks isn't considered part of los angeles. you aren't really from the bay.

seriously. i think the general rule is that if you can't actually see the bay from the city you're in, you're not in the bay.

and how is that shit gonna concord and brentowood but not say berkeley, albany or hayward?

just like thousand oaks isn't considered part of los angeles. you aren't really from the bay.

You clowns are hilarious.. Maybe in all fairness 925 cats aren't "The Bay" but we are The Bay "Area"... quit your bitchin.. do you fags really care? We're all from this "area" whether you like it or not.. we love Oakland, we love the city, just as you do, so shut the fuck up.. Most of us out here got more ups in our area than you do in your area and more than likely, very soon we'll have more ups in your area then you do as well... I'd slap both you bitches right out your haterass mindframes... don't expect to get any respect bitchin about whether the 925 is part of the bay or not...

:rolleyes:

riiiiiight. honestly no hate. but between the two of us. i don't think i'm the one bitching or being a cry baby... and i'm pretty familiar with the area. unless you're sitting on diablo mountain or talking about grizzly or suisun bay in the"p" or concord.

then no. you can't

get over it. stop riding another cities coat tails. do your own thing.

new rule, if your city doesn't touch the bay somewhere, you don't count. and the bay ends at the carquinez bridge.

pow.