925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

vows! and can't read the rest .. looks like some old natrl shit? don't know bout the MDK though .. be real was tight ... i liked seein his drunk as tags that looked like a toy bit his name .. hahah .. and one of the only cats i saw usin etch in tha 925 .. too bad he got hemmed for it

He should def make a comeback

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i moved to the 925 the month they changed it from 510. 707 old school 510 put out real g's. RSEN,DISCO, LECS, USE,TACH, DEST, NATRL, TYBOE, CHEZ, KSIK, BER, DICE, RUEL kept it fucking real. Anyone remember Lords partys on fridays in north concordmartinez?

Props to the heads still rockin, DICER, RUEL, RYNO, KANSER, MFL...get props from me...

i been 415 since 04 and its cool.....i like it out there, i gotta a warrant or some shit so fuck it, sfpd didnt fuck with me after i beat their bullshit case and did a week, in fact coco gave me like 42000 less bail for like 150 times as many tags...and west county is way better than bruno...

anyway...

the canals are fucking chill, you got freeway shots, and they dont hit you with shit for bail out there so keep the drama for your babysmama and go rock shit fool.

that strip is the nicest to rack cansfrom.

say word.

peace.

Benso and Reason get props to.

word.

Word, I forgot about those cats..My bad...Stuck, Greif, LAF get props...RIP BASIC, I remember when he passed but I never knew him. I gave Dest the canvas for his RIP banner..

Respect yo. its cuts out there, i remember when i got out of jail and got kicked out the exes house and the 680 was fuckin smashed by cats i was stoked to see shit fucked up cause they fucked me over, that putah fucking judge..

i remember meeting young Rome when he got his start to...mad good writers came out the 925...props to those who still knock walls and shit out there...

been drinking...long day....

Peace and Respect...

keep it fuckin real out there yo...

word.