925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does it seem like there is hella cats that bomb the bay and colorado? ...

and from this thread and others it looks like cake is america's most hated but that dude is up .. this might be a retarded question but cake is cake 87 right?? .. cake 87 has some hurt ups ...

cake hood reject n cake 87 r 2 diffrnt niggaz

HAHA HOOD REJECT!!

and no thanks eat shit, i dont meet up with people who like calling the cops when funk rolls up. i dont feel like going to jail for beating a washed up drummer into the pavement.

i dont no how many times i got to tell u this aint cake bitch just meet me and well c whos who....aint no snitches around this way bitch...........ask niggas who i am kuz it sure as fuck aint cake

i got 100 bucks 2 the winner if you guys would hurry up n get it over with.sounds like the youngsters ready.meet up infront of marine world at baskin robbins. ding ding.round 1

im redy nigga i got a slug waitin fer this nigga i aint playen games this niggas a bitch ill meet him ani where ani time lets go!! dont make me post the pm and relly show how much of a bitch u relly r!

not at all i aint on here trying to be hard i tried to get him to meet me so many times it aint even funy.....u shuld c the pm i literally beged him to meet me and he wont do it he sits on here and runns his mouth all day and when sum one tries to settle it he bitches out thats e thuggin not me trying to meet him....shit call it what u want if thats the case im a e thug.....but not a bitc like molester

why would i waste my time over some little kid on a graffiti website. if i really wanted to OFF someone, i have a more important list to draw names from.

besides, i already told you kid, i aint fucking with you snitches. i know what happened the last time people tried to "meet up" with the hood rejects, the mother fucking cops got called!@!

your just bitter your not invited to my ballin ass party tonight.

im redy nigga i got a slug waitin fer this nigga i aint playen games this niggas a bitch ill meet him ani where ani time lets go!! dont make me post the pm and relly show how much of a bitch u relly r!

your a real smart killer too! hahaha, 100 bucks says your dumbass will be in jail within the months end.

btw who the hell is this little kid? someone drop me a dimeski.

if its None im gonna laugh my ass all the way to the bank.

hey called any cops lately??

dont worry about me and so what if i end up n jail its none of ur business is it??? quit runnen ur mouth nigga i dont no who called the cops or where ur gettin that frum but had nothing to do with it...aint no rats here bitch its cool though have fun with ur little party on a tueseday night :lol: ur a lame pure and simple.....its cool tho ive pm'd u til im blue n the face and u didnt want it so im just gunna leave it at that.....