925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

dont you know, real gangstas party every night.

go home kid, go hide your little throwaway (which i doubt you even have) under your bed, kiss your mommy good night and dream about being tony montana.

ill b sure i do that and obvousley u aint doubtin shit,,,,,if that was the case im sure u woulda been alot quicker to meet up which the invitation is still there.............................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha am i bugging you that much? what makes you think that i give a shit about you?!? if you owe me money, fucked my girl, keyed my car i would mos def be there to meet up with you and bury your little ass.

but "U a BiTch Blud I Dare you..i dare you blud yeee niggah fuk u bitch" is not going to make me want to drive drunk over to your shitty neighborhood and shoot you in the face. grow up, you dont mean shit to me.

fuck your life x2.

damn, can't ya'll just use PMs for all that nonsense? just makes everyone involved look stupid.

and speaking of nonsense, my dad downloaded some sorta spyware/trojan/lord knows what on the computer and im having a hell of a time getting rid of it. stupid computers.

just because i dont like liers!!!

EMR: ran up 9 deep to "try" to jump cake at a legal wall in richmond

it was only news and cake...against 9 dudes...they all said "we wanna fight cake"

while theyve all had been lining HRK crew again they all say "WE WANNA FIGHT CAKE"

9 dudes... :lol: THEY WERE SCARED OF NEWS....I DUNNO Y.. :lol:

news mustve said HRK like 20 times...knowone wanted it...skul wanted to really fight

everyone else wanted someone else to throw the 1st punch

they square up and cake throws the 1st punch..he slips skul got 1 good punch

cake looked dizzy but started swinging..cake connected skul leans down....cake picks em up and slammed that dude on his head!!then shit got broken up

dude finished the wall right after fight....so stop fronting

Caker

if cake got his ass whooped y are you so busy lining his spots out??? :huh:

it seems like 12oz is your only way to beef...