925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT GET AN ATTITUDE PALYA.....BOTH OF THEM R TOY NIGGA......RICH ASS NIGGA ALWAYS USEN MONTANA....I RACK ALL MI SHIT MABY IM JUST HATEN KUZ OF THE WHOLE MONTANA THING BUT STIL SHITD GARBAGE

yea but that wasnt my point "playa":p

wether that nigga is rich or poor he still got good cuhz he keeps painting.

thats the point, and if hes rich does that mean hes white?.:o

Since we on some old shit.... How bout STUCK n KEWT LAF or BRIEF who was down with GMC and FTB..

How bout the IF crew OLD school I only remeber ORE. They were martinez cats i know that

Ore, Ment went IF after he started hittin up MFL / X4 in red everywhere, so STROK kicked him out... Stuck's cool.. Kewt had nothin more (that I saw) besides a million marker/paint marker tags on most signs throughout concord... pretty much all but a few are gone.. Infamous Felons.. Straight old school shit... those were my early days..

yeah bics was aight but wasnt hella coo wit him we were cool i punk shamus outside my pad back n the day that was his partner over sum stoopid shit but anywaysand about spawn thats old shit i dont think he liked me,adapt,toker but who cares some people werent even around when this shit was going on so dont act like u were some stories werent told correctly and IF KREW almost all those cats were MFL then started tryn to write IF so they were dismissed all of em AT THE TIME WASNT GOING 4 IT