925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's many cities where you beef with people without ever seeing em....

you stalk my homie like a bitch scorned on 12oz but in real life your soft like cuddles...moe lester your 28 years old...grow up!!!

HCM EMR:your on 12oz talking bout how cake scared of the next man...:lol:

while you paint knowing you shit is gunna get gone over..while you paint like your trying to make cake mad by your 1 spot...you fools need to figure out what got you into graff it seems like cake got your brains fried..

now you may go on.....

haha none your such a little bitch, crying about a fucking tag being gone over by a fillin.

is it a requirement of new HR recruits that they flood the internet with wannabe gangster bullshit? why is everyone of you little fuckheads a punk ass little kid.

please, shut the fuck up. i cant wait until one of you gets hit by a stray bullet fuckin around out here.

Check it out homie. I'm going to address this and all this other nonsense just one time.

MOELESTER is NOT Bely. Don't know who he is, couldn't care less.

Neither Skul nor Sher are HCM. So you can drop that.

You for damned sure don't have a picture of Keys. Not off myspace, not anything. Fact.

To my knowledge none of the formentioned people are on here everyday talking about you kiddies, so quit the self righteous moaning about people waging some sort of internet camaign against you. You do that just fine without anybodys' help.

And lastly, I had previously left an open invitation to fight, No one took me up on it. So, please, do us all a favor and quit yapping on this god forsaken all the time. That goes for everybody who may or may not be involved.

It's fucking exhausting, and it's not becoming of anybody.

haha eat shit complains about namedropping but look how quick he is to assume other people are certain writers. yea pablo is debil, im bely. your a fucking idiot cake, millions of people hate you including those in your so called 'crew". the only people that like you are 14 year old toys and cops because you snitch so much!!

i ve been painting 3 times this week n i look on here,n i swear its the 510 thread again. anybody else paint when its wet. or just internet thugging.bring a towel n get 2 wiping if u really like bombing.who cares about shit step your game up .talk with the can.drama is what it is, just drama.that should push you harder.l8:nope:

for LLVS.....

your pissed because Osker made your come to his aid..now he's bitching out!!!and your dissed all over the eastbay. Osker doesnt even wanna fight, but your on 12oz talking....keys...why protect that lil bitch?? he started the whole thing, your crying on 12oz with the rest of HCM and EMR about internet talk while your stalking HR on every thread!!!

:lol: :lol:

stop crying

ps i saw the picture too..keys you was in some pink panties like a bitch

and skul and sher is HCM....stop fronting:lol: :scrambled: