925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its all cakes fault. even though hes not even here he caused so much BS that it left a bad impression on moderators. blame it on him and his stupid little teenager friends. faggot ass kids.

Yeah that's weak... there should always be a 510 thread, there's a shit load of history from the 510 and a shitload of new shit constantly going down all through the 510. It's too bad not everyone's on the same page and respects that. At the same time, it's too bad the mods hold grudges as long as they do and don't just let a new thread get started... especially when this latest one had so many flicks and so little shit talking..

its all cakes fault. even though hes not even here he caused so much BS that it left a bad impression on moderators. blame it on him and his stupid little teenager friends. faggot ass kids.

it was cake, but it was also all the people who kept arguing with him, all the time. instead of taking it to PM or into the streets like they all should have.

it was cake, but it was also all the people who kept arguing with him, all the time. instead of taking it to PM or into the streets like they all should have.

yeah, that's true. Im not hatin on cake, but one of the things that I've found the most depressing about all this is that despite the huge force of people that hate cake and complain and bitch about how horrible his graff is and how he's screwing up the scene, he and his crew are still all over the place. A couple days ago, I drove from rockridge bart to lake merrit and caught five cake/people in hr freeway shots, and none of them were dissed. And there was hardly anything else to look at. But anytime he posts something on 12oz, someone posts 15000 angry responses. But his shit still runs on the streets until it catches a buff. That's pretty pathetic, as far as bay graffiti goes.

look let's dead the conversation about him. he's banned, hopefully he'll stay that way.

the reason noone left a name or wanted to get into it with him is because everytime someone did, he would run back on this website and start dropping their info. their names, what the looked like, their myspace... he would show their picture, then he would get all of his little friends to do the same...

period. end of story. let's move on.

savel.jpg

Picture001.jpg

just use the little button with the picture of the mountain and the sun and enter the URL address (for example http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p249/chuco92/Picture001.jpg) in it.

well intheshadows, im from SF, and i never see ANY hr shit running here EVER.

i rarely travel through the east bay anymore so i never see him up, so it doesnt bother me at all.

yeah, i have that much more respect for sf writers cuz they put their money where their mouth is... if people dont like you, you arent gonna run in the city...