925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
DOPER!!

that naka throwie is too clean!!

bump that last remer too .... gettin the handles on tha 3-Dz

i feel da same

REMER is dope

AYE WHO WOULD U SAY IS THE KING OF THE 925?!?!

Personally, I don't really think there is a king of the 925... there are several 925 heads that are out there on a fairly regular basis puttin in work.. Stm is fortunate enough to have a few spots along 680 that have been running for days, so that's tight and as much as MFL/OMS/ISM has been rockin the freeways through the 925, they been killin dope spots that get buffed hella quick... there's just not a ton of freeway spots out this way that really run for longer than a few days...

Personally, I don't really think there is a king of the 925... there are several 925 heads that are out there on a fairly regular basis puttin in work.. Stm is fortunate enough to have a few spots along 680 that have been running for days, so that's tight and as much as MFL/OMS/ISM has been rockin the freeways through the 925, they been killin dope spots that get buffed hella quick... there's just not a ton of freeway spots out this way that really run for longer than a few days...

really though .. the buff in 925 is fuckin nuts ...

its funny how it seems like they "choose" writers to leave up every once in a while .. like there would be a few hot ass spots that would be runnin that the same writer hit .. then there would be other spots that other cats hit and they get buffed quick ... kinda feels like 925 cal trans is likin STM shit right now cuz they left up a couple spots right now that i would have expected to be buffed quick and they have been runnin for like 3 weeks .. haha

like AVOID on that 4 to the 680 loop .. they buff dudes right next to him .. even the tags he does right next to his shit .. then let his shit run! ... what up with that .. dope!! ;)

Ahhh Yes there is a king of the 925 but ey i aint gonna say it first off these niggas on here self promoting like they got shit locked up like yeeee.. yall are hella toys we cant beat the buff sounds to me like they named the kingz without even trying to...

Ahhh Yes there is a king of the 925 but ey i aint gonna say it first off these niggas on here self promoting like they got shit locked up like yeeee.. yall are hella toys we cant beat the buff sounds to me like they named the kingz without even trying to...

^^NOPE^^

don't be mad cuz the only thing you beat is your sister's dick

AYE DAT'S SIMP DAWGY, IMAGES IS KING....YOU BE SEEING HIS CHARACTERS THEY BE HAVIN BEANIES ON AND SHIT, SMOKING CIGS. HIS CHARS A DOPE. IMAGES CAN ALSO RAP BATTLE.

BESIDES IMAGES....MENOR IS KING#2 LETS SEE WHO ELSE SUCKS...I MEAN IS KING.