Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MitchThe$nitch

arry onds

I find it hard to acknowledge him as the home run king.

barry-bonds-photo.jpg

bonds.jpg

Am I wrong, or am I right?

Mesm, thats over 10 years to train and workout. The difference from then and now is not a good argument that steroids did that. He did take steroids but that muscle doesn't last. The amount of homers he hit while on steroids compared to not on them would be good, if anyone can get that sort of info.

In my opinion, this just highlights how awesome Hank Aaron really was. You have a whole gang of juiced players that were coming for Aaron's record and only one made it. Breaking this record is a byproduct of the steroids era in baseball. Sosa, Giambi, Maguire, Bonds, and a whole host of other players from that era where juicing and laughed all the way to the bank!!

Pointing out the obvious has shit to do with race dumbass! Those who turn this into a race thing are fucking idiots...last time I checked Aaron was also black so how would jeering for Bonds and cheering for Aaron be considered racist?! :D

In my opinion, this just highlights how awesome Hank Aaron really was. You have a whole gang of juiced players that were coming for Aaron's record and only one made it. Breaking this record is a byproduct of the steroids era in baseball. Sosa, Giambi, Maguire, Bonds, and a whole host of other players from that era where juicing and laughed all the way to the bank!!

Pointing out the obvious has shit to do with race dumbass! Those who turn this into a race thing are fucking idiots...last time I checked Aaron was also black so how would jeering for Bonds and cheering for Aaron be considered racist?! :D

It would take a lifetime for you to get it. Its like when a rascist goes, " Im not rascist i have a black friend"

or because he admitted to taking a substance he thought to be flax seed oil, which in reality was the strongest undetectable oral anabolic ever created.

Yea, or that.

And roids or no roids? This fucking faggot wouldnt have even come close if it wasnt for the steroids. This guy would be far less of a big deal if he had never cheated.

he was/is a great player and would have most likely been in the hall of fame regardless.

the TGH or whatever he was taking pushed him into the whole next level. Same it did with McGuire.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now