arry onds

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to acknowledge him as the home run king.

barry-bonds-photo.jpg

bonds.jpg

Am I wrong, or am I right?

Mesm, thats over 10 years to train and workout. The difference from then and now is not a good argument that steroids did that. He did take steroids but that muscle doesn't last. The amount of homers he hit while on steroids compared to not on them would be good, if anyone can get that sort of info.

In my opinion, this just highlights how awesome Hank Aaron really was. You have a whole gang of juiced players that were coming for Aaron's record and only one made it. Breaking this record is a byproduct of the steroids era in baseball. Sosa, Giambi, Maguire, Bonds, and a whole host of other players from that era where juicing and laughed all the way to the bank!!

Pointing out the obvious has shit to do with race dumbass! Those who turn this into a race thing are fucking idiots...last time I checked Aaron was also black so how would jeering for Bonds and cheering for Aaron be considered racist?! :D

In my opinion, this just highlights how awesome Hank Aaron really was. You have a whole gang of juiced players that were coming for Aaron's record and only one made it. Breaking this record is a byproduct of the steroids era in baseball. Sosa, Giambi, Maguire, Bonds, and a whole host of other players from that era where juicing and laughed all the way to the bank!!

Pointing out the obvious has shit to do with race dumbass! Those who turn this into a race thing are fucking idiots...last time I checked Aaron was also black so how would jeering for Bonds and cheering for Aaron be considered racist?! :D

It would take a lifetime for you to get it. Its like when a rascist goes, " Im not rascist i have a black friend"

Well take into account it's already been shown youre a fucking idiot for your race comments earlier, or considering Jason Giambi admitted the same thing 2003.

you ever notice that professional bodybuilders, whom all are on anabolic compounds, some really shine through and win all competitions and some dont? Or how when someone takes an asprin to rid a headache and someone else does but it doesnt work for them as well?

Yeah thats this lil enigma, body chemistry.

Bonds was a great player before he took the compound and his body picked it up amazingly, pushing him to that next level.

The only other time this topic will ever be talked about after this season is when he doesnt make it to the hall of fame, or when a natural player breaks his record.

Oh no! Glinkos name calling!!!!!! Im trying to have a serious discussion about why the media treated Mcgwire so different, maybe the same reason they teach you Columbus discovered America even though the Chinese really did., we wont agree on everything but its funny how you got but hurt and started trying to insult me. Its called an opinion.