arry onds

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! Glinkos name calling!!!!!! Im trying to have a serious discussion about why the media treated Mcgwire so different, maybe the same reason they teach you Columbus discovered America even though the Chinese really did., we wont agree on everything but its funny how you got but hurt and started trying to insult me. Its called an opinion.

i see what your trying to say. i'm not really concerned about the media- more this is my opinion on the matter and it has nothing to do with race.

hopefully he will have some nice tumor growth soon because of all the shit he took for 4 of his most productive years.

are you from sf? the media tells me that in SF he is loved by the fans regardless of the roids. not sure if that is true or what.

I could care less, im just tired of all you people who put on an Immortal Technique CD then suddenly find yourselves self-aware and enlightened then must warn the masses about the great injustices of the world.

Nigga i been rapping before Immortal technique. Get the fuck outta here. AND YOU SAID IT PERFECT ' I COULD CARE LESS" EXACTLY, YOU DONT CARE. T

It was completly diffrent with Mcqwire, at the time. The whole steroid thing as I recall, wasn't that out in the open at the time.

I don't think anyone was hating on Sammy Sosa, who isn't white at the time it was going on either.

Regardless all three of them cheated. If Sosa didn't use steroids it was a corked bat. Bonds clearly used steroids, and so did Mcqwire.

Fuck baseball anyway, shit is boring as fuck.

Oh no! Glinkos name calling!!!!!! Im trying to have a serious discussion about why the media treated Mcgwire so different, maybe the same reason they teach you Columbus discovered America even though the Chinese really did., we wont agree on everything but its funny how you got but hurt and started trying to insult me. Its called an opinion.

looks like to me all you want to do is bring your self-righteous race war into something that isn't racial to begin with. that's not a serious discussion, that's an agenda.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you didnt make that clear from the get go, you should have realized people aren't able to see that you didnt mean everybody unless you say so. especially when you say "i bet all you racist fucks cheered"

it just sounds like its everyone.

Yes ALL YOU RACISTS......meaning exactly that, the racists,clearly once again read post 8,And once again I did say so, its not my fault if you post after reading one post instead of the whole disscusion. BTW, your the same person who just posted " IM NOT A BIG FAN OF ASIANS" IN THE APPREACATION OF ASIANS GIRLS THREAD. LETS NOT ACT LIKE YOUR CLEAN AS A WHISTLE. If thats not objectifying i dont know what is. As if all asian girls are the same.Fuck you bitch.